The FUCK!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I love how your posts in this thread just updating the epicness of it.

I think this is an example of 'taking things too seriously'

I need to keep people up to date with the latest happening so they don't fall behind. I'm a considerate man.

This Guy

That wasn't even a joke

No it was a joke, a very old joke. And the fact that he's from the UK make me know its a joke because its the same lame joke that they used on British Comedy Shows like Are You Being Served. So maybe if you weren't a Thug Wanna Be from Kentucky you'd know these things.

you're lame as a fuck for him thinking that.

So because he can't think, I'm lame? Congrats, you've taken back your stupid crown from LKP

I say & do what I want. Example: When I said that to her.

Congrats, your such a rebel cause you can come out with lines that make you sound like a virgin horny perv. I wish I could be like you [/sarcasm]

Because you are from the hood?

Kentucky has no hoods.

MizMasta3000

^Yes they do actually. I have a cousin who works in the slummy parts of Kentucky. There are hoods/ghettos somewhere in every state.

Qwake

^ he must be speaking the truth, afterall, he is a filthy nigger himself...

Nation

^Yes they do actually. I have a cousin who works in the slummy parts of Kentucky. There are hoods/ghettos somewhere in every state.

Pretty much. Even in New Hampshire there is a slum. Not really "hood" but it's a fucking dirt territory filled with low life's.

Axis

I guess I just don't understand the point in advertising that you're black.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Makes it easier for when we go out and execute them in the lolocaust.