The FUCK!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

^ he must be speaking the truth, afterall, he is a filthy nigger himself...

LOL you think you are funny.

bandwagon.jpg

Rated RJC

Reaction score
No it was a joke, a very old joke. And the fact that he's from the UK make me know its a joke because its the same lame joke that they used on British Comedy Shows like Are You Being Served. So maybe if you weren't a Thug Wanna Be from Kentucky you'd know these things.

So because he can't think, I'm lame? Congrats, you've taken back your stupid crown from LKP

Congrats, your such a rebel cause you can come out with lines that make you sound like a virgin horny perv. I wish I could be like you [/sarcasm]

Kentucky has no hoods.

Kind of unfair seeing as you're white and he's black. You know with the intelligence and all.

This Guy

Kind of unfair seeing as you're white and he's black. You know with the intelligence and all.

I hope that was a joke, cause even Famous doesn't claim to be black anymore...though he still pretends.

Reaction score
Real smurfs don't post on wrestling boards. Real smurfs don't have to remind they're black, they got that there "swagga" or something of the nature that gives off the black aura. Smells something like a Kool and brand new basketball sneakers. Lol...coons.

Famou$ 187

No it was a joke, a very old joke. And the fact that he's from the UK make me know its a joke because its the same lame joke that they used on British Comedy Shows like Are You Being Served. So maybe if you weren't a Thug Wanna Be from Kentucky you'd know these things.

So because he can't think, I'm lame? Congrats, you've taken back your stupid crown from LKP

Congrats, your such a rebel cause you can come out with lines that make you sound like a virgin horny perv. I wish I could be like you [/sarcasm]

Kentucky has no hoods.
Racist tool of a sterotype you are.
Pretty much. Even in New Hampshire there is a slum. Not really "hood" but it's a fucking dirt territory filled with low life's.
This. I live in the city,where it's trashy in parts,but then it's rich in parts. My bank account shows that i'm not trashy tho.
lmao wtf
Who has more women, Famous or iamironman?
The real iron man gets more pussy than Wilt Chamberlein in his prime. Lmao. I'm not one to brag about materialistic things,like females or clothes,but I do at times. I just don't brag all the time,no need to.
Worked for Obama.
lmaooooo,best post of this thread.