The FUCK!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
And you are the one putting infos about yourself, not to mention allowing others to add you.

-TJ-

I don't call it being racist. Just pointing out facts... :shifty:

Just like those Australian racists. Beer.

This Guy

Racist tool of a sterotype you are.

So because I call you a thug wanna be (since thats the style you dress) that makes me a racist? Okay then whatever you say.

This. I live in the city,where it's trashy in parts,but then it's rich in parts. My bank account shows that i'm not trashy tho.

Okay, I've seen the pics you post here, and yeah you got the "bling" but somehow I doubt you earned any of it. Some kids family spoils them with video games, yours apparently spoils you with useless crap so you can look "cool"

I'm not one to brag about materialistic things,like females or clothes,but I do at times. I just don't brag all the time,no need to.

So women are materialistic? Yeah I'm more positive now your a virgin

Ohio is not that far from Kentucky,I was just in Whitehall Ohio last month. It's whutever to be competely I don't e-beef or fight on the internet for entertainment,this one of many replies you will get if you keep on repling to me like you are.

Didn't know Pittsburgh was in Ohio. American Education system at its finest

Well he is the one who added me >.<

You didn't have to accept.