The favourite seasons of your Top Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
And you were doing so well until you included that lol.

Am currently on the final season of the Sopranos and think it is wonderful up there with three as my favoruite.

Everyone has to have a guilty pleasure. To be fair, in season one, it was a lot better than it got in the later seasons. The Kutcher episodes don't even count because they're so far beyond bad.

Enjoy the final season. The show's a masterpiece. When you're finished the series you're going to HAVE to read an article (which I'll post in another thread) which clarifies just how incredible the show is.

Reaction score
Breaking Bad- season 4 (so far)
The Wire- season 4
Three's Company- season 2
3rd Rock From The Sun- seasons 1 and 2
Buffy The Vampire Slayer- season 2 (I hated the show after season 3)
Sex and The City- season 6

I used to watch Nip/Tuck but I felt it was horrible after season 2. I also used to watch Futurama but I can't decide what my favorite season was. I watched Seinfeld but can't decide what my favorite season is for that either. I have to re-watch Futurama and Seinfeld.

As for Game of Thrones, I like it but haven't watched season 2 yet and since there are more seasons coming, there may be better seasons in the future.

True Blood went to shit after season 2 and Dexter went to shit after season 4. I loved Dexter season 4 though.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The Wire- season 4
Buffy The Vampire Slayer- season 2 (I hated the show after season 3)Sex and The City- season 6

I used to watch Nip/Tuck but I felt it was horrible after season 2. I also used to watch Futurama but I can't decide what my favorite season was. I watched Seinfeld but can't decide what my favorite season is for that either. I have to re-watch Futurama and Seinfeld.

As for Game of Thrones, I like it but haven't watched season 2 yet and since there are more seasons coming, there may be better seasons in the future.

True Blood went to shit after season 2 and Dexter went to shit after season 4. I loved Dexter season 4 though.

Great post! I agree with a lot of it accept Buffy. I have just rewatched season 4 and I would say that is very good too, althrough it goes a bit off the boil towards end, it does feature some of my favourite episodes ever such as Hush and Restless. Also like the new direction they took the show in such as Willow expermenting with magic and dating Tara. Also have to defend six which is maybe the best of later seasons highlights being the Halloween and Muscial episodes. The earier seasons were the best through.

Reactions: 1 person

DashX

Reaction score
Community - Season 1
Scrubs - Season 3
Ed Edd and Eddy - Season 3.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Scrubs - Season 6 or 8. I loved seeing how each character had transformed. I didn't mind season 9 though. Always a fan.

How I Met Your Mother - Season 3 I wanna say. Could have been 4. Don't feel like looking it up.

Family Guy - Season 6

American Dad - Season 6

Pete

Reaction score
Scrubs - Season 6 or 8. I loved seeing how each character had transformed. I didn't mind season 9 though. Always a fan.

How I Met Your Mother - Season 3 I wanna say. Could have been 4. Don't feel like looking it up.

Family Guy - Season 6

American Dad - Season 6

Really?! The only thing I liked about it was Dr. Cox (brilliant as always). Other than that, plots were meh, that guy they were setting up to be the new Cox wasn't a patch on the original and COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!

Scrubs-dave-franco-19231485-500-281.jpg

KILL WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Season 6 was ehhhh aside from My Musical. Much more partial to Season 8, Season 1 or Season 2.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Why you all watching True Blood? It's a CHICK SHOW ffs!

Don't really get a how its a chick show, besides that sort of term is a bit out of date and sexist. Girls deserve good shows for themselves, same as men, but there are some things which can be for both and that is a good thing. At the end of the day a good show is a good show and a bad show is a bad show regardness of gender.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The Wire- season 4
Buffy The Vampire Slayer- season 2 (I hated the show after season 3)
Sex and The City- season 6

Season 5 was nothing good, watchable but meh worthy and probably their worst season. Season 6 was nice and a good change, not that bad as most people will say. Maybe they have their expectations too high. You should start again when Season 7 starts. Gonna be epic.

Reaction score
Season 5 was nothing good, watchable but meh worthy and probably their worst season. Season 6 was nice and a good change, not that bad as most people will say. Maybe they have their expectations too high. You should start again when Season 7 starts. Gonna be epic.

I thought season 6 was great at first but I hated that Debra fell for Dexter. It seemed too strange for me. I'll give season 7 a chance though. I didn't expect seasons 5 and 6 to top season 4 for me but I expected them to at least be as good as season 1 and 2. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Great post! I agree with a lot of it accept Buffy. I have just rewatched season 4 and I would say that is very good too, althrough it goes a bit off the boil towards end, it does feature some of my favourite episodes ever such as Hush and Restless. Also like the new direction they took the show in such as Willow expermenting with magic and dating Tara. Also have to defend six which is maybe the best of later seasons highlights being the Halloween and Muscial episodes. The earier seasons were the best through.

Thanks! :) Yes, I agree with you. There were definitely some great episodes in seasons 4 and 6. Hush, Restless and the Musical episodes were all great but I didn't like that one of my favorite characters, Spike, fell for Buffy. I really liked him as a villain. I also liked it when he came back in season 3 and was depressed about Drusilla.

I also felt that the cast was stronger in the first 3 seasons. For instance, I didn't like Dawn very much and yes I admit that I was pretty sad when Angel and Oz left the show. The show didn't seem to have the same vibe when some of the original cast members left but it is true that seasons 4 and 6 did have some strong episodes. I just preferred the show as a whole before season 4.

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Don't really get a how its a chick show, besides that sort of term is a bit out of date and sexist. Girls deserve good shows for themselves, same as men, but there are some things which can be for both and that is a good thing. At the end of the day a good show is a good show and a bad show is a bad show regardness of gender.

I'll bet you're a fan of Sex and The City ;) And probably Desperate Housewives too :lmao

Besides, why is it ALWAYS all right for girls to say so-and-so is a guy movie/show/book/whatever, yet the opposite isn't?

Reaction score
A lot of guys do watch True Blood actually. They just give up on it after a while because the show does get pretty bad. There are some pretty great male characters on that show such as Eric. A lot of guys like him.

SAL

Reaction score
Community - Season 2
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 1
Louie - Season 1
Parks and Recreation - Season 4
The Office - Season 3 (BIG TUNA)
Arrested Development - Season 2
LOST - Season 3 (I'm the only one, I know)
House - Season 4
Dexter - Season 1
Luther - Season 1
Sherlock - Season 2

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
The worst thing about True Blood is Sookie Stackhouse. I hate her so fucking much. Everything about her annoys me, the actress... the character itself, the stupidity... and that annoying fucking voice. If they killed her off, the show would be amazing. Bill is pretty awesome, Eric is even awesomer.

The Wire - season 3
Breaking Bad - season 2
Six Feet Under - season 1
Lost - was great until they started time traveling, which is Blue
Boardwalk Empire - season 1
Breakout Kings - season 2
Dexter - season 2
Sopranos - season 5

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I don't watch too much TV tbh, but.