The favourite seasons of your Top Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I thought season 6 was great at first but I hated that Debra fell for Dexter. It seemed too strange for me. I'll give season 7 a chance though. I didn't expect seasons 5 and 6 to top season 4 for me but I expected them to at least be as good as season 1 and 2. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Thanks! :) Yes, I agree with you. There were definitely some great episodes in seasons 4 and 6. Hush, Restless and the Musical episodes were all great but I didn't like that one of my favorite characters, Spike, fell for Buffy. I really liked him as a villain. I also liked it when he came back in season 3 and was depressed about Drusilla.

I also felt that the cast was stronger in the first 3 seasons. For instance, I didn't like Dawn very much and yes I admit that I was pretty sad when Angel and Oz left the show. The show didn't seem to have the same vibe when some of the original cast members left but it is true that seasons 4 and 6 did have some strong episodes. I just preferred the show as a whole before season 4.

I pretty much agree with you except that one of the great things about the show is how it was constuntly changing and playing with the format so personally I thought it was an interesting twist to have a realtionship between Buffy and Spike the stuff with him and Angel trying to out do each other was a joy.

Dawn was a weak character when first introduced but I think in season six she did come into her own.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I'll bet you're a fan of Sex and The City ;) And probably Desperate Housewives too :lmao

Besides, why is it ALWAYS all right for girls to say so-and-so is a guy movie/show/book/whatever, yet the opposite isn't?

SATC worked when it was a satire but it sucked for most of its run after that. Only seen one DH but thought that was quite good. Nothing wrong with guilty pleasures lol.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The worst thing about True Blood is Sookie Stackhouse. I hate her so fucking much. Everything about her annoys me, the actress... the character itself, the stupidity... and that annoying fucking voice. If they killed her off, the show would be amazing. Bill is pretty awesome, Eric is even awesomer.The Wire - season 3
Breaking Bad - season 2
Six Feet Under - season 1
Lost - was great until they started time traveling, which is Blue
Boardwalk Empire - season 1
Breakout Kings - season 2
Dexter - season 2
Sopranos - season 5

No the worse thing about True Blood is that it ran out of ideas after the first two seasons and just became an over the top CGI fest which was weird for the sake of being weird. It is now just plain dull. Also how can you say that Anna Paquin is not a fantastic actress watch her in a film called Magret and tell me she is great.

AF.

Reaction score
Dexter - Season 4
Prisonbreak - Season 1
Entourage - Season 3
Lost - Season 1
Breakind Bad - Season 2