• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Blazy Question Thread

Postman Dave

Well I am blind as a bat the great thing there is this New invention out that I use called contacts man these things ate spiffy I put thus little plastic thing in my eye and presto I can see without my glasses.

Look into them

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hang on a minute, let me write this down......

So, contacts? Like the thing I keep my phone numbers under?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
By popular demand IT'S BACK BABY!!!

So to start this off.

What was your favorite show(s) as a child?

The shows I watched was Power Rangers, Pokemon, Rugrats, All That, Kenan and Kel, and maybe a few others I can't think of right now.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Justice League, Pokemon, yu gi oh, naruto, Ed Edd and eddy, billy and Mandy, codename kids next door.

When I was really little... Teletubbies, dragon tales, Clifford, and Sesame Street

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
My faves as a child were Three's Company, M*A*S*H, Thundercats, Transformers, Voltron and for Canadian content, The Mighty Hercules, Rocket Robin Hood, You Can't Do That On Television and Today's Special. Oh and The Raccoons of course.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
For me it was Beavis and Butthead. I absolutely loved this show! I can't count the times my mom whipped my ass for watching this show. I even got sent home from school for wearing a Beavis and Butthead shirt.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
My faves as a child were Three's Company, M*A*S*H, Thundercats, Transformers, Voltron and for Canadian content, The Mighty Hercules, Rocket Robin Hood, You Can't Do That On Television and Today's Special. Oh and The Raccoons of course.
You can't do that on television was great.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman: The Animated Series, Bobby's World, Garfield & Friends, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold! , etc.

I watched too much TV as a kid.

Fanged Fury

The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman: The Animated Series, Bobby's World, Garfield & Friends, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold! , etc.

I watched too much TV as a kid.

Are we twins? We watched the same shows. I still watch a lot of them when the 90s rewinds come on.

Castiel

Anything superhero related got me hyped. Batman: The Animated Series and 90's Spider-Man are still the best cartoons ever. Gargoyles was the shit too. Of course everyone loved Power Rangers, right? Digimon more than Pokemon but there was no way not to love both.