The Blazy Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I kinda had this cool idea if no one likes it I won't do it because it be no point but each day I could post a different question dealing with a different subject each time and I as well as you all will answer it for what way you'd handle it if it came about your everyday life or with what you think the best possible answer is. They would be no right or wrong answer just whatever your opinion is on the subject or where your imagina may take you for that day. Does this at all sound like a good idea if so I'll run with it everyday because I always think up some kind of question in my head that I could ask here to try and drive up the activity in this section. Also up to ways to maybe better this idea.

Reactions: 1 person

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: The Question Of The Day

sooo do it

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Stop being lazy and just do it.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

So you think this is a good idea then? To start off with this then I'll give one simple one that everyone always ask and that's

If you could pick between fame or money which would you pick and why?

Me personally I don't care too much about fame I mean yeah it might be kinda cool to have people look up to you or people who are followed around it could be pretty cool. But I mean I'd rather just have the money so I could help out my cousins who are in debts and help at my grandparents with medical bills and try to repay my dad for all he's ever done for me. After that point I'd start spending money on myself and having fun with it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Clearly money. Fame has way too many problems attached to it. I mean if I can't go out to the grocery story I'm going to be pissed. I also hate about 99.7% of society, so I'd prefer not to deal with them if I don't have to. Money all the way.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I would love to be famous for a spell and that usually leads to money but if you are asking one OR the other...I would much rather be rich and take care of all my family and myself so we could all enjoy life

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

RICH! I'd buy a motherphuckin' yacht and lots of other cool stuff that I don't need.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Money without a doubt.

The problem with this though is that money a lot of times leads to fame and vise versa. But yeah, money without a doubt.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Money. I wouldn't go nuts with it, it'd just be nice to have financial security for the long term future.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

RICH! I'd buy a motherphuckin' yacht and lots of other cool stuff that I don't need.

You'd last long. People who have lots of money have it because they DON'T buy things they don't need.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

You'd last long. People who have lots of money have it because they DON'T buy things they don't need.

True that, my dad's always talking about how people he works with gets payed the same as him but never has enough money to pay bills when they got a wife that also works i.e more money and he's single and only income and he can afford his bills and to buy food and other things. Cause he knows how to save by not buying stupid crap you don't really need.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

I don't want to last long. I want to smoke cigars and live like Scarface.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I am going money.

Be able to do things for my family with the money I have would be great plus it would be nice to do things for those less fortunate.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

So you think this is a good idea then? To start off with this then I'll give one simple one that everyone always ask and that's

If you could pick between fame or money which would you pick and why?

Me personally I don't care too much about fame I mean yeah it might be kinda cool to have people look up to you or people who are followed around it could be pretty cool. But I mean I'd rather just have the money so I could help out my cousins who are in debts and help at my grandparents with medical bills and try to repay my dad for all he's ever done for me. After that point I'd start spending money on myself and having fun with it.

It kinda goes hand in hand, sometimes. Money is great but fame can bring MORE money. Yeah, it has it's obvious downs, but I wouldn't mind being famous. The only things that would bother me are rumors and lack of privacy but you just have to learn to live with it. There are a lot of celebrities out there who are hardly ever in the paper or have pictures snapped but are famous (think of people like Charlize Theron). It's usually the 'power couples' and people who cause controversy, etc. who get in the papers, not so much the 'quiet ones'.

I would actually like to have both.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I liked someone of the answers I saw and I guess I should have been a little more clear on fame or money thing as yes the fame also brings money but if you think about it brings you less time to use the money if you're not one of the stalked celebrities.

Today's Question of The Day Is

If you had only one day left to live and could spend it doing ANYTHING you wanted(can even be illegal) what would you do that day and why?

Alright with me I'm a pretty simple guy and would just want to spend it with my girlfriend and my family and just live it up the best I can some with my girlfriend alone if you catch my drift and then maybe dinner with my girlfriend and family just to spend them last few hours with people who mean a lot too me. I'd wanna end the day laying in bed with my girlfriend honestly and I may get laughed at for this but I'd wanna end it cuddled up next to her in the bed before I go.

So again the question of the day is

If you had only one day left to live and could spend it doing ANYTHING you wanted(can even be illegal) what would you do that day and why?