The Amazing Spider-Man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Fisk was originally a crime boss in Daredevil, but due to Marvel making everything be in New York he was one of the warring crime bosses that Spider-Man, Punisher, and others took on along with Silvermane, & Tombstone.

Fan 4 could be good if its done right, but I am still looking foreward to Doctor Strange.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd prefer a Hugo Strange in Batman. Isn't the Doctor Strange movie supposed to be like straight to DVD or some how inferior to the main Marvel movies?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Outside of Marvel announcing Doctor Strange I havent heard any more news. My biggest problem is the actor I have always seen as the perfect Stephen Strange was Robert Downey Jr.

It could be part of the new wave of Marvel/Disney properties they are making to expand the Avengers universe, with movies like Ant-Man, or Guardians of the Galaxy. I would love to see Guillermo Del Toro direct, he would be one of the few I could see doing the comic any justice, and it wouldnt be like wishing on a star, he has done 2 hellboy movies, and atleast 1 Blade movie that I know of.

Hugo could be a really cool way of making a movie revolve around Arkham Asylum. But I highly doubt DC would ever go that route.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Kind of wish I was a comic book nerd now. But Doctor Strange is the Magician correct? I only ask because he was featured in an episode of The Ultimate Spiderman. I think it's Ultimate at least. That new one that's on Cartoon Network.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Norton looks like he could pull it off. I'm a Viggo Mortensen mark. But I don't think he'd fit the role well. No idea who Routh is. I lol'd hard at Dempsey.