Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i guess my answer to that would be the timing of the push itself. generally speaking a strong push early day doesnt go anywhere unless i have a result to back it up.

a scum with an agenda to lynch the hider would probably start their case toward EoD imo.

btw there r like 5 ppl b4 u that commented on my push on blaze so its definitly something anyone can comment on, not just you. its clearly not a play with an agenda behind it and i cant convince u enough because of how high ur ego is.
Yeah I hadn't read the thread yet when I was posting and then came after you. Believe that or not.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
u know SA if i got ur alignment correct and u fail to get mine correct u lost this entire shit show aight?

this should teach ya something

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
u love to downplay ppl and overestimate urself dont u tho

like im trying to approach ur PoV and line of thinking but its not looking towny no matter what

ur hardcore doubling down even when ur told ur wrong
Oh right, you told me I was wrong, sorry, I'll drop my case against against you ASAP!

There's no downplaying here, Ekko. This is a town game from me and others have read that as well. I think of you're going to make a case against me as to why I'm scum, it better be a pretty good one.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
u know SA if i got ur alignment correct and u fail to get mine correct u lost this entire shit show aight?

I'm not wolf so at worst this shot show against you is a draw. I have zero worry.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Unless you think town me calling you wolf and then you flip town is a loss for me, which I don't.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm not wolf so at worst this shot show against you is a draw. I have zero worry.
its not a draw, u fail to get my alignment

if i got urs correct u shud consider dropping ur ego a notch down

;)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Unless you think town me calling you wolf and then you flip town is a loss for me, which I don't.
im not so sure about u being town yet, u have townish post and power wolfish posts. hard to tell

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i could simply omgus u here and say ur scum but i am not as stubborn and high egoistic as u r

i think most of my voters r town actually. daddy probably worst one then u

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
its not a draw, u fail to get my alignment

if i got urs correct u shud consider dropping ur ego a notch down

;)
I don't really consider going after a scummy player a fail. Remember on this site you actually need a shit town of players to vote on the same wagon for a lynch to occur. If I convince like ten other people to vote you out and you flip town, who's loss is that really?

• Haha
Reactions: August

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i could simply omgus u here and say ur scum but i am not as stubborn and high egoistic as u r

i think most of my voters r town actually. daddy probably worst one then u
Is you constantly calling me egotistical supposed to rattle me or something? Because it honestly just paints you as a jerk when I've been civil with you and haven't called you names.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like again, if you keep insulting me I just have to assume you're wolf. Juice went after me and really threw some words at me, but I thought they were scummy the whole town so I was like whatever. If you're really town, considering changing some of your language.

;)

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
at the very least im im getting yeeted i can drop a final read list, and if my read on SA was right at end of the game i would be happy with that

i think town got this game in the bag tho the moment they realize they need to start grilling inactives

we likely only have 1 deep wolf and thats MAYBE chris or doddsy 2.0 i guess, possible tweet

out of the coasters CP and phenom need to talk more for sure, and im feeling better about lethal today

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Like again, if you keep insulting me I just have to assume you're wolf. Juice went after me and really threw some words at me, but I thought they were scummy the whole town so I was like whatever. If you're really town, considering changing some of your language.

;)
i dont think im insluting u, atleast not yet, and i dont have a reason to insult someone thats wrong

im trying to correct ur view and show u why u r wrong but ur ego is too god dem high it might not be possible to change ur mind

so at the very least im gna try to get ur alignment right even if u fail to get mine right

posts like this make me think ur scum tbh. ur hardcore doubling down

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i dont think im insluting u, atleast not yet, and i dont have a reason to insult someone thats wrong

im trying to correct ur view and show u why u r wrong but ur ego is too god dem high it might not be possible to change ur mind

so at the very least im gna try to get ur alignment right even if u fail to get mine right

posts like this make me think ur scum tbh. ur hardcore doubling down
No that's okay, keep throwing that suss my way. I know that's what you're going to do eventually.