Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im doing cross canceling rn on our reads 1 sec

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont think im getting lynched today lol

if i am i'll try to solve the game b4 doing so as much as i can relax

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah why not. I usually don't like doing rainbows but I'll do one since I'm new here.

1. Barry - Town
2. OMB - Null to scum
3. August - Null
4. Evans - Has this person posted?
5. Chris - Scum
6. Doddsy - I think they have one or two posts
7. Juice - Town lean
8. Necro - One or two posts only
9. Honey-Blazed - If the newbie doesn't pick their game up it'll be a scum read
10. Jeff - Town
11. Mitch
12. Mox Girl - Another newbie I think? Noticing them a lot less than Blaze
13. Lethal - Early wolf read moving to null until I see more
14. The Pein - Have they posted?
15. Goatnom - Have they posted?
16. CP - Have they posted?
17. Ekko - Followed my Chris vote so if we can flip Chris this will give information.
18. Wanger - Have they posted?
19. Ace - Have they posted?
20. Tweet - Slight wolf lean
21. Blaine - I guess since I'm kind of defending him he's townish. But kind of null and needs more.
22. Sister Abigail - Town.
23. Chimp - Have they posted?
lets cross cancel

1. barry - agree think hes town. looks genuine imo
2. OMB - thats daddy right? scummiest person in my wagon. cast him to fire
3. august - was null day 1, looks more townish now
4. evans- thats chevy i think, i actually had him as strong town day 1, but he is subbed out now iono. weak town now
5. chris - agree. scum as sht, fake claim imo. need to be grilled out
6. doddsy 1.0 - well i thought they were scum af cuz of reasons i outlined day 1 about his fishing of the power roles, but they flipped town so im taking an L there
7. juice - she flipped SK and i rly didnt have a read on her by then. why do u have her as town? thought this was EoD1 read list lol.
8. necro - i tried fake copping interaction with him and he reacted to it in a rather townish way so i think hes town
9. blazed - strong town read off his reaction to my push on him earlier
10. jeff - town, but slight slight power wolf vibes. like im getting a whiff of it but its not strong enough to be alarming yet.
11. mitch - kek
12. mox girl - rly no idea, posts r NAI but if she continued playing this newbie card i wouldnt mind pulling her up the gallotine or at least pressure for answers.
13. lethal - was more null on day 1 but i feel like she/he is townish on day 2. made good open minded posts imo
14. Tpein - possible inactive scum, would look at after ace
15. phenom - hes coasting hard but i recall some players vouching for him. he deserves to be pressured as well. they all do
16. CP - his thread opener seemed sooo towny to me had him as strong day 1 town, but not it went down due to persistent lack of contribution
17. ekko - im town af
18. wagner - i tried interacting with them but not much came off it, looks like hes hardly paying attention to the game. need to be pressured as well
19. ace - only 2 posts but they reeeeek of wolf. pls pressure him with me...
20. tweet - agree on weak scum lean tho his gameplay looks more of an indie than scum. seems to just be laying low and fence sitting.
21. blaine - i gave him strong town for his entrance, but his overall threadplay and contribution has been poor so im lowering my town read of him down on day 2
22. sister abigail - ehhh post content says town but stubbordness and ego says scum. im conflicted but will figure it out sooonTM
23. chimp - would pressure with ace/tpein as a possible scum in the inactive pile

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Sister Abigail we agree on most if not all reads actually im kinda surprised

soooo here is my answer to ur alignment

> your post content says town. scum has no reason to be this vocal and go in a back and forth with juice, however some of ur stubbordness seems a bit forced and extra, specially with ur repeated same replies to me.

i would say 70% town, 30% scum

lock it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm not really understanding why stubbornness is a scum trait tbh.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm not really understanding why stubbornness is a scum trait tbh.
its not always is but there r natural stubbornness versus faked and forced ones

SA seems to be a lil forced here and tunneling a bit hard is what im concerned about

she/he is completely ignoring all their scum reads from previous phase and are just hardcore tunneling on something else

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
There's a high probability at least two scum are among the more active users, tbh.

1626335012766.png

:pull

Why are we talking about people from other sites? Can't we just concentrate on this game? It's confusing when some of you are talking about other people from other sites who aren't here.

BTW I know I've been asked for my thoughts but the only people I've really made up my mind on are Blaze & Barry (town leaning) and Ekko, who I've decided is more scum leaning. I said town before but since I was last here like 2 hours ago, he's flipped back and forth between aggressive and nice too much for my liking.

Again, WHY have you got them as town leans? Why does aggression come across as a scum indication for you?

I haven't fully made up my mind yet but I'm leaning that way.

We're in the middle of the 2nd day, 127 pages of content.

I'm getting a sense of unease around you. This inactive scum theory may have credence - you're struggling for content without guidance and are dripping with stall tactics. Seems my s/s indication back on D1 with Barry and you was half on the money :lol

• Haha
Reactions: August

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im not gna down play a potential hardcore powerwolf play by SA here, its why i am asking others their thoughts on the player. do they think SA is town or not? i can accept vouches from players i town read

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
thoughts on @Sister Abigail iso

i liked their push on chris and early town read of blaine. i started the thread with same thoughts. its now making me question my reads if SA was scum tbh. definitely enjoy the chris push tho. i wish i was there to join that.

i do definitely like the interactions i see from SA around jeff/barry. might be weak attempt to buddy with them but that's a bit of a reach given how these interactions actually move the game forward by setting a universal town pool and establishing some PoE

i notice asking for reads and views on other players, plus trying to reach consensus. over all towny vibes, or again slight powerwolf vibes.

i can also notice lots of interaction and sus to blaze early on. in fact ur probably one of the reasons why blaze had to claim hider. i guess u have ur fair share of suspecting him day 1 but dont want me to have mine on day 2 smh. i wasent playing around the time when every1 questioned him and i dont have scummates to give me summary xd.

u probably made chris claim as well didnt u? so u got those 2 poor souls to claim and then went on freshly squeezed. if chris and blazed are town u basically made 2 town power roles claim which is ehh i guess not the best for day 1, but u would be forgiven for starting the yeet on the SK. if chris is actually scum fake claiming then this is a pretty good day 1 run actually.

i can also note questions to daddy, who is also one of my biggest scum reads rn. totally like that.

and ughh about juice, i rly dont know what to say... sht escalated quickly lol. the weird thing is chris also suspected juice so SA should of realized something must be wrong if one of her scum reads suspects juice as well, but yea eventually she turned out to be an indie so it works out and chris could still be mafia. but its still weird to me how SA votes juice with chris.

ok i may be guilty of not isoing this sht b4 flooding the thread here but... i think SA is just town honestly...

like geezuz that tunneling is almost fuji level..

i think you ought to tell me if you think i am actually more scummy than ur day 1 scum reads or not cuz it seems u dropped them easily to chase after me, despite us having pretty much exact reads even tho we played the thread at totally different times on day 1.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
my play is naturally chaotic i guess i could see why u may think its scummy, but i'd probably ask u to retract ur lenses a little bit and look at it from the PoV of an uninformed towny that has not read alot of day 1 and has none to provide him with summaries in a QT

an iso of my day 1 posts will probably help alot, so i hope u get on that when u get a chance

the agenda that u think im pushing is basically non existent since its honestly very risky play to pull by scum to lynch a hider like that

like ik its WIFOM and stuff, but blaze isnt the most vocal player, heck he isnt even confident in using his role... and i was in a pretty safe spot day 1 with none rly suspecting me. the risks just outweighs the rewards massively

i realllyy realllyyy dont think its the ideal play for any scum rn to peruse a lynch on blaze in the manner i did. this is not in scum interest at all imo.

idk what would it take for me to convey that to you lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i feel like actually even in a world where im scum and successfully managed to yeet blaze day 2... now what lol?

i really dont think it would be worth for me to forsake my safe comfy day 1 position and out myself just to lynch a non confident 1 shot hider on a new player lol. its like the worst trade deal in history of trade deals... maybe ever..

specially if i wasted a faction kill on doddsy as well just to pull out this entire master plan lol. thats soooo wacky man

at the very least there would be scummates helping me now lmao :lmao

ive seen lots of crazy scum plays but i tell u now this is outright just dumb suicide. its not even a play. and honestly if there was an agenda in my mind i woulda continued tunneling blaze but i retracted right away as soon as i leanred his ability is 1 shot so i shouldnt blame him for not using it.

its pretty clear there is really mo agenda and everything is a big ol misunderstanding and laziness on my part in not doing my homework and isoing some players so i take big part of the blame here

that being said, good night lol