Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So everyone knows, just in case they try to throw more questions at me, I’m heading off to bed now. :lol hope I don’t come on to to many pages :maury goodnight

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Sister Abigail

who u think are the active scums? u never answered
what narrative i'm trying to push? u never answered
what are ur current original reads and view of game state? u never answered

all ur posts r just nonsense repeating same points over and over pushing ur high egoistic tunnel kek

reply to me when u answer those questions

• Haha
Reactions: August

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lets move on,

sister down to scum lean. i dont think a towny is this dense, stubborn and close minded in being wrong.

august probably a towny that just shared their role with scum

• Haha
Reactions: August

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
> irrelveant point. multiple people already showed how a hider works here

> blaze said he doesnt have x-shots iirc. he already said that last day i think, unless im going senile. but yea u better bet im pushing him cuz he refuse to co-operate and i already hate people claiming so im gna be extra harsh on him.

but ofcourse once i realized im wrong i backed off. im not stubborn in being wrong like u are. i dont have a high ego like u do. i admit my mistakes and back off like a real towny does.

yea u may be an experienced player but so am i, and i can tell ur very stubborn now and adding in a bit of an ego to shape ur gameplay and im not gna let u have ur way easily. u keep downplaying others and think scum gives themselves on silver platter lol.

stop talking about blaze over and over i told u i backed off right away when i was told its a 1 shot. why do u keep bringing this over and over for content cuz u cant attack me with any other point? i literally debunked everything u said and yet u refuse to answer my questions

smh... experienced player, my ass
I don't really think Blaze refused to cooperate? They said they didn't know if they wanted to use the ability or not. Again, you could have clarified the situation by asking appropriate questions and being patient yet you didn't do that and pressured the newbie. I'm not saying not to pressure a newbie but the way you handled it was poor.

Careful, if you keep referring to my ego people are going to think you're breaking. Juice went quickly into the insults against me and I don't think that turned out well for her. Why do you think my ego is high? Also didn't you say you'd break me before I broke you. Kind of sounds like you have an ego, yeah?

What players am I downplaying?

What questions are you asking me that I'm refusing to answer? Who I scum read? I already told you I'm not assisting a wolf. Why do you refuse to retrieve my own posts? Hope this doesn't turn into OMGUS from you, that was one of Juice's mistakes as well.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i guess the only think SA has to milk for content now is my early push on blaze who was purely based on me thinking hes not 1 shot hider,

and ofc i backed off right as i realized that he is a 1 shot hider but obviously SA doesnt wanna admit that and wanna keep tunneling thinking hes some mafia god lmao

u still arent telling me ur original day 2 thoughts and u keep repeating same points over and over. i think everyone should be able to see how weak ur case is rn SA
What is an original D2 thought? Going after Blaze? Pushing inactives? You tell me so I have a better idea how to help you get what you want.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
SA needs his ego in check i will crush it to the ground

dw
Posts where my ego is out of check? I've been fairly calm and rational in our conversation and you are starting to resort to hostilities like Juice did. Why?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Eh, probably not. I rarely put in enough time and effort to actually fully play anymore so I wouldn't imagine so.

Honestly best theory I've seen was yours on ekko aiming for a double kill on the hider but even then, that would rely on ekko taking 100% of the lead on it within the scum team.

More likely to be a vig shot

Don't like this line of reasoning that it wasn't a vig shot because they haven't claimed, neither the vig, or a town JK as you were alluding as a town block possibility would have had any real reason to claim so far, yet you've been hinting in the direction of both.

What extra insight would that give us if they were to have claimed? The fact whether me OG was killed by town or scum? Does that actually give us anything more than that though?
If your kill was a Vig, you honestly think another town role protected or blocked accurately in D1? Not saying it's impossible but seems unlikely in a game this big.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If your kill was a Vig, you honestly think another town role protected or blocked accurately in D1? Not saying it's impossible but seems unlikely in a game this big.
Guard more likely but certainly possible. We have a few targets who are very high likelihood n1 kills

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
no i think i'll probably ignore u until u answer my questions

i've already answered everything u throw, at this point im flooding the thread repeating info

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail

who u think are the active scums? u never answered
what narrative i'm trying to push? u never answered
what are ur current original reads and view of game state? u never answered

all ur posts r just nonsense repeating same points over and over pushing ur high egoistic tunnel kek

reply to me when u answer those questions
I've talked quite a bit about my scum reads and even made a rainbow list in D1. You said you ISOed players of interest to you, but didn't ISO me for some reason. Why? I'm not helping inform a wolf of my reads when you could show a little bit of townie effort and go look at my prior posts.

I have answered the question. Remember when you told me to give you a one hundred word response? I think I'm getting close to that word limit in my responses to you. Again, go read my post, please.

Again, please go ISO me because at this point in the game, I should be a person of interest to everyone. If you're willing to go and ISO randoms (I don't believe you actually have) and push inactives, surely you can dedicate a little bit of time to ISOing my posts, yeah?

I may be repeating the same points, but only because you're repeating the same questions.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
lets move on,

sister down to scum lean. i dont think a towny is this dense, stubborn and close minded in being wrong.

Didn't you literally think thirty minutes ago I was Fuji and capable of being dense, stubborn, and close minded in being wrong as a townie?

Also, how the hell can you be close minded about being wrong. It's not like you've proven anything unequivocally in your responses that should change my mind.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i will laugh at u hard after the game for sure, but we're in the game now and u obviously cant read me for sht or u simply hard downplay my scumplay

i cant blame u, i dont know what troll scums u used to play against, but i havent seen a scum pull out the crazy sht u think im pulling now lol

never have i seen a scum perfectly fine in day 1 suddenly throw over not knowing if the hider is 1 shot or not

i urge you, and everyone else to fully read my posts to blaze and figure out if this was coming from a towny PoV or a scum PoV (note that scum would obv know that blaze is saying the turth)

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
lets move on,

Concession accepted. Nice talking with you tonight. Good luck in this game and in All-Stars.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
no i think i'll probably ignore u until u answer my questions

i've already answered everything u throw, at this point im flooding the thread repeating info
So the big bad wolf isn't willing to do any work of their own and just expects me to repeat answers I've already posted in the thread. Got it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Didn't you literally think thirty minutes ago I was Fuji and capable of being dense, stubborn, and close minded in being wrong as a townie?

Also, how the hell can you be close minded about being wrong. It's not like you've proven anything unequivocally in your responses that should change my mind.
unfortunately im town this game so i wouldnt like to keep flooding thread with u

if ur town them im hella disappointed tbh