Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

August

Reaction score
yeah ekko ima keep my vote on you

sister is tearing your ass wide open lmao

this a one sided fight, going to bed

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The Hider role I'm accustomed to seems different than what is used on this site. I am used to seeing a Hider survive kills if they hide behind scum and die if they hide behind town. I have no idea why people are talking about Hider being able to instantly clear someone or prove someone is scum.

There wasn't anything in Blaze's posts where I thought 'wow this guy has unlimited Hider'. So if that was your first thought, that's on you. Besides, asking Blaze is your ability x-sot or unlimited, then waiting for an answer, would have been appropriate. Yet you seemed to rush Blaze, a newbie, and tried to suss them before they could properly explain. I'll be the first to admit that I had suss on Blaze and haven't loved there game, but this whole Hider stuff really seems like a newbie struggling to grasp their role and this game. Unless you think Blaze is some sort of mastermind first time player who is able to discuss a fake Hider claim so confidently?

Come on now Ekko, I ain't doing WIFOM on your meta. I'm an experienced enough player to know that scum worth their salt and switch things up and do different things. If we really want to discuss the subject, I think a newbie like Blaze bungling their claim and then going after them, especially in a case where you're scum and know Blaze is town, makes a lot of sense. Isn't Hider a dangerous threat to scum and hard to kill at night because of the uncertainty? of what they'll do? Then yeah, of course lynching the Hider would be the best way to go about getting rid of that role if that was possible. If you want to play some more hypothetical games as well, I could accuse you of fishing for Blaze's shot count on their Hider ability as well to see if lynching was the best plan, or if Blaze had burned their shot and was no longer a threat, or to see how many shots Blaze has exactly and then make a move at night based on that information.
> irrelveant point. multiple people already showed how a hider works here

> blaze said he doesnt have x-shots iirc. he already said that last day i think, unless im going senile. but yea u better bet im pushing him cuz he refuse to co-operate and i already hate people claiming so im gna be extra harsh on him.

but ofcourse once i realized im wrong i backed off. im not stubborn in being wrong like u are. i dont have a high ego like u do. i admit my mistakes and back off like a real towny does.

yea u may be an experienced player but so am i, and i can tell ur very stubborn now and adding in a bit of an ego to shape ur gameplay and im not gna let u have ur way easily. u keep downplaying others and think scum gives themselves on silver platter lol.

stop talking about blaze over and over i told u i backed off right away when i was told its a 1 shot. why do u keep bringing this over and over for content cuz u cant attack me with any other point? i literally debunked everything u said and yet u refuse to answer my questions

smh... experienced player, my ass

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
u started a wagon on an independent day 1 that both mafia and town would love to lynch

i think u need to get ur ego in check tbh :lmao
What ego? Where do you see me connecting my emotion from the SK lynch to my case on you? Posts please. Show me where you think my ego is out of control.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i dont think scum will kill u with the way ur playing but thats just me hmm

maybe they will idk, the doddsy kill got me offguard i rly dont know how the think lmao
Do you think after I lynch you your team will be so willing to leave me be?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Let's calm down now lol. Sensing some rising hostilities and mafia ain't that serious. :p

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i guess the only think SA has to milk for content now is my early push on blaze who was purely based on me thinking hes not 1 shot hider,

and ofc i backed off right as i realized that he is a 1 shot hider but obviously SA doesnt wanna admit that and wanna keep tunneling thinking hes some mafia god lmao

u still arent telling me ur original day 2 thoughts and u keep repeating same points over and over. i think everyone should be able to see how weak ur case is rn SA

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
SA needs his ego in check i will crush it to the ground

dw

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This back and forth is rather fun :lol honestly I can’t pick which one I think is yet, but one of you two(SA or Ekko) is scum. Don’t see anyway you’re both town at this point. :bootynods question is, which one. So both of you are on my radar for the time being.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Isn't shaking town up enough of a misdirection? I mean if me or Jeff had been killed, people would have thought that that had made a lot of sense. But now we have a weird kill and of course town is going to scramble around trying to figure out what happened. I think that an alternative theory to the misleading narrative could have been that scum (aka you) was really hoping that Blaze, a newbie, would bite on your kind suggestion of hiding behind Doddsy and then took a shot at Doddsy hoping you could eliminate Blaze and the troublesome Hider role. But then again, speculating about speculation seems pretty fucking pointless. I don't need to have a specific theory about why scum did something because at the end of the day, I honestly don't give a fuck who they shot because NK speculation just mucks things up a lot in my mind because it's just WIFOM all day long. I'm all about the wolf hunting not trying to guess work what lying, deceitful scums' motivations are.
I mean, the fact that Ekko keeps screaming at me, 'YEAH BUT WHAT IS MY WOLF NARRATIVE' shows that they are trying to distract me with other frivolous shit. The fact that you think a specific theory on what wolves are doing is important and not the fact that the Doddsy kill alone shows Mafia is trying to switch up the narrative, should be a red flag. You yourself say that the Doddsy kill threw you off. Well fuck, there's the whole reason the scum team killed Doddsy I guess, yeah?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
my bad, meant judge

a lot of names blur into one. will take me a bit to know you all better :garrett
Don't worry, just know red means moderator, Green means Super Mod. :p

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
By extension you'd be calling me scum since I mentioned I *might* have been roleblocked.
Ekko's perfect narrative right now has Vig killing Doddsy while Doc protected correctly or Role Blocker blocked correctly in a 20+ player game. Makes sense. I mean this would mean that the Doctor or RB has a locked scum at the moment.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Thanks. Since you're back, what do you make of scum killing you? Are you actually that big of a threat that even while fairly inactive scum was shaking in their boots?

Eh, probably not. I rarely put in enough time and effort to actually fully play anymore so I wouldn't imagine so.

Honestly best theory I've seen was yours on ekko aiming for a double kill on the hider but even then, that would rely on ekko taking 100% of the lead on it within the scum team.

More likely to be a vig shot

or a town roleblocker blocked the mafia. its possible yea, but less likely
i think doddsy is just more so the mafia kill tbh. i feel like a vig wuda came out by now and said they killed doddsy given how this site loves to claim
Don't like this line of reasoning that it wasn't a vig shot because they haven't claimed, neither the vig, or a town JK as you were alluding as a town block possibility would have had any real reason to claim so far, yet you've been hinting in the direction of both.

What extra insight would that give us if they were to have claimed? The fact whether me OG was killed by town or scum? Does that actually give us anything more than that though?