Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So the big bad wolf isn't willing to do any work of their own and just expects me to repeat answers I've already posted in the thread. Got it.
u cant answer my day 2 questions on day 1 tho

answer them again smh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
yea imma definitely drop u an iso for all its worth

b4 i do so, whats ur thoughts on chris

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i will laugh at u hard after the game for sure, but we're in the game now and u obviously cant read me for sht or u simply hard downplay my scumplay

i cant blame u, i dont know what troll scums u used to play against, but i havent seen a scum pull out the crazy sht u think im pulling now lol

never have i seen a scum perfectly fine in day 1 suddenly throw over not knowing if the hider is 1 shot or not

i urge you, and everyone else to fully read my posts to blaze and figure out if this was coming from a towny PoV or a scum PoV (note that scum would obv know that blaze is saying the turth)
Do you actually think that going after Blaze was game throwing as wolf. Because if you had actually read my posts (I know you didn't because I've answered shit for you and you keep repeating questions) you would have seen that I theorized that the Hider role is a tricky one to get out and that there were strategical possibilities for why you went after Blaze. The fact that you think you're not a troll scum or that i am downplaying your scum play (I've never even seen you as scum) points to the fact that you have some confidence in your scum play. And if you have confidence in your scum play, I'm sure you weren't expecting anyone to come after you as hard as I have for your Blaze interaction.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
unfortunately im town this game so i wouldnt like to keep flooding thread with u

if ur town them im hella disappointed tbh
Why are you disappointed? I've given you many reasons for coming after you and you keep saying 'WHAT ORIGINAL THOUGHT DO YOU HAVE ON D2'? Should I ignore an opening on D2 that I find wolfy? Like, I come onto this thread to catchup, not knowing if it's day or not, and I see you spouting numerous bull shit points. So of course I'm going to call you out on it. I'm sorry that you just happened to be on when I got on, but I can't ignore what I think is wolf behavior. You say I'm tunneling you, but I've only been playing this phase for two hours. The fact that you keep shading me as well for calling you out and saying I have no original D2 thoughts suggest you want me to look elsewhere. Trust me, I will, but my vote will be staying on your for maybe the entire phase.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ok so i see couple of interactions between us day 1 mostly around u questioning blaze about his vote on blaine but not questioning chris/tweet as much

nothing much came out of it

August

Reaction score
gonna burst out laughing if you both flip town :garrett

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yea imma definitely drop u an iso for all its worth

b4 i do so, whats ur thoughts on chris
Chris is wolfy and I've made a case on him early that really hasn't changed for me. I wanted him or Juice yesterday. Lynch Chris and flip him wolf and we might be able to handshake this as town vs town. But I am curious about both his and your flips.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Do you actually think that going after Blaze was game throwing as wolf. Because if you had actually read my posts (I know you didn't because I've answered shit for you and you keep repeating questions) you would have seen that I theorized that the Hider role is a tricky one to get out and that there were strategical possibilities for why you went after Blaze. The fact that you think you're not a troll scum or that i am downplaying your scum play (I've never even seen you as scum) points to the fact that you have some confidence in your scum play. And if you have confidence in your scum play, I'm sure you weren't expecting anyone to come after you as hard as I have for your Blaze interaction.
i guess my answer to that would be the timing of the push itself. generally speaking a strong push early day doesnt go anywhere unless i have a result to back it up.

a scum with an agenda to lynch the hider would probably start their case toward EoD imo.

btw there r like 5 ppl b4 u that commented on my push on blaze so its definitly something anyone can comment on, not just you. its clearly not a play with an agenda behind it and i cant convince u enough because of how high ur ego is.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Curious if I'll wake up to Ekko coming on the offense against me since they're tired of playing defense. Just remember dear Ekko I've been town read by a few players this game so any case against me will have to be JUICY.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
u love to downplay ppl and overestimate urself dont u tho

like im trying to approach ur PoV and line of thinking but its not looking towny no matter what

ur hardcore doubling down even when ur told ur wrong

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Judge Barry is likely to pass out soon.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Curious if I'll wake up to Ekko coming on the offense against me since they're tired of playing defense. Just remember dear Ekko I've been town read by a few players this game so any case against me will have to be JUICY.
there is no reason to come up for an offense on u if u r town

im more interested to find ur alignment first and lynch u if ur scum, but im not doing that if ur town

Reactions: Sister Abigail