Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
these 2 are different

that was not a parrot

this push on me however is a big big parrot and i will grill him so hard on it so he better be ready
How is it a big parrot? If you read my posts clearly I am catching up in the thread while also making posts. I even commented how I didn't see Jeff's posts or vote before I made my own. You calling me a big, big parrot is disgenuine.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
though im surprised to see you get flustered so easily ekko, you sure you're town?

or is sister just that talented at pissing people off?

:mj4
I actually like Ekko so I don't want to break them like I broke Juice. But to call me unoriginal with my posts is just a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: August

August

Reaction score
also the doddsy kill is funny

because nobody talked about him last phase but ekko

but nobody knows ekko well enough here to try and frame him like that

ekko you can fess up if that doddsy kill was you

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I will concede point three of yours.

It wasn't that you just talked about the NK, it's that you tried to big brain the idea that Doddsy was some top secret move to bust Blaze's plan since they might have said they were going to hide behind Doddsy. Like, you remember an offhand comment made by Blaze that I don't remember since I actually don't recall much discussion on who they might hide behind, yet you don't remember enough of my posts to stop you from making a comment that I'm parroting in this game. It just felt like you were creating a narrative over the NK that you wanted others to believe. Doddsy actually feels like such a shitty kill that I'm confident Mafia wanted to try to 8D chess this game. The NK feels off to me and you instant discussion about it feels suss.
well i havent read a good portion of day 1 so i skipped lots of your posts yes BUT the reason why i actually remember the stuff about blaze is cuz I WAS the one that told him to hide behind doddsy. in fact doddsy was my biggest suspect last day so i wanted our hider to hide behind him.

SOOOO i was hella surprised when i saw doddsy die and was speculating why would mafia kill him... ofc it could be vig kill and simply mafia failed their kills, but how do i know?? i dont want vig to claim so imma just speculate and give my thoughts on the night kill.

mafia doesnt need to try to chess anything this game when players like u are against pressuring inactives. sorry to break it to u but all mafia need to do is grab some popcorn and watch townies lynch each others rly lol

SK is not part of the mafia faction so they dont rly care eitherway

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
also the doddsy kill is funny

because nobody talked about him last phase but ekko

but nobody knows ekko well enough here to try and frame him like that

ekko you can fess up if that doddsy kill was you
Doddsy as scum's kill makes zero sense unless they were trying to create a false narrative and lead us to the wrong trail.

Reactions: August

August

Reaction score
one thing that surprises me is that sister is still alive

would have 100% shot her if i was scum

if you're still alive by day 4 ima just assume you're a power wolf

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
sister you sound sooo much like fuji now

only he is this stubborn in being wrong :lmao

Fuji Vice? Our Fuji? The one who already has an account here? :kawhi

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Doddsy is a very skilled player here on WS, has risen many esteemed victories in his time. If he was the mafia's kill, then they would have some experienced players in their team knowing his potential danger to them. If he was the vig kill, then it could be someone eager to shoot their shot/s as ready as they want to (but with Blaze slightly hinting at hiding behind him, there's no town motive for the vig to shoot that way imo).

Scenario 1 - he was the mafia kill, which reveals not much, if anything.

Scenario 2 - he was the vig kill, which would suggest that the mafia were blocked - Barry hinted at being blocked when querying if Blaine went anywhere last night.

I'm going to mull on this further, and then do an iso of Mox Girl who has still not shared her other reads yet

Reactions: Ekkologix

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns