Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not sure I have to prove myself to you if you're not town and I don't see how your wagon is easy?
thats fine i like to exchange reads and stuff

im interested in ur own original thoughts!!

ur the great SK hunter, ofcourse ur thoughts mean alot to me ;)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't think I can buy SA being accused of parroting others when they were pretty singlehandedly responsible for that Juice push.
these 2 are different

that was not a parrot

this push on me however is a big big parrot and i will grill him so hard on it so he better be ready

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i mean SA u gotta think of stuff from a townie PoV

idk why u keep thinking of sht in scum PoV

are u rly town like u claim smh?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i had like 60 posts day 1, i am now almost 200

if you are really fuji then there is absolutely no point in talking to u

u r one of the strongest downplayers to my scum play so im probaably wasting my time on u

u got a high ego boost from lynching SK yesterday so u think ur a god or smthing now lol

August

Reaction score
i dont think she's fuji, or that shes even a member of WG

i told her about the site yesterday and she just sounds like shes lurking the game

also fuji woulda called you names by now lmao

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah it's a weird suss for sure. Somehow Ekko has jumped to third in posts, ahead of even me, yet hasn't apparently read enough of my posts to at least know I've had one or two original ideas in my head this game.
you "had"

that was the past

right now u r very unoriginal and u refuse to give original day 2 reads

doesnt look good on u

im trying to work things out with u here but u r being very stubborn and i dont like that

August

Reaction score
though im surprised to see you get flustered so easily ekko, you sure you're town?

or is sister just that talented at pissing people off?

:mj4

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I didn't say they were confirmed town. Should probably read the context of the conversation. We were talking about Blaze's hypothetical usage if *I* was him. I would have used it to confirm either Jeff or SA.
Hmmm I didn’t catch that earlier when you mentioned it

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
though im surprised to see you get flustered so easily ekko, you sure you're town?

or is sister just that talented at pissing people off?

:mj4
sister has to be fuji

only he can get on my nerves with how confident he is on being wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: August

August

Reaction score
sister has to be fuji

only he can get on my nerves with how confident he is on being wrong lol

cmon bro, you're sounding like the person who kept accusing sister of being an alt

lets just play the game without worrying who sister is

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not sure I have to prove myself to you if you're not town and I don't see how your wagon is easy?
i dont want u to prove urself to me, im not even attacking u
i want u to cross cancel ur reads with mine and see where we go from there
im interested in ur original view of the game on day 2

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
cmon bro, you're sounding like the person who kept accusing sister of being an alt

lets just play the game without worrying who sister is
i want to flame him properly but i cant do it if its not fuji thats y lol

and i think ur lanji arent u august

u guys should know my town play the most in this game smh

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yea townies are super open minded

> see a wild kill on doddsy that they never expected? ofcourse they speculate on it!!! townies love to speculate on anything unusal and sus. Non townies are the ones that dont care.

> hard push a player that they think is fake claiming? sure why not?? townies would love to know who is fake claiming from who is not. scum already knows if someone is fake claiming or not, so they dont need to push that sht on the thread like townies do!!!

> backing out after realizing that player reacted in a towny way and realizing i was wrong about his 1-shot??? of course!!! i mean why would i tunnel blaze if i think hes town now? its only natural for a towny to back out if they were wrong about something. we all make mistakes afterall

> ask other players to pressure inactives so we get a better read on them?? OH HELL YEAAA!!! we want to solve the game here, so its only natural for an innocent townie like i am to wanna pressure those that are inactive so we can start solving the game and reading them better
I will concede point three of yours.

It wasn't that you just talked about the NK, it's that you tried to big brain the idea that Doddsy was some top secret move to bust Blaze's plan since they might have said they were going to hide behind Doddsy. Like, you remember an offhand comment made by Blaze that I don't remember since I actually don't recall much discussion on who they might hide behind, yet you don't remember enough of my posts to stop you from making a comment that I'm parroting in this game. It just felt like you were creating a narrative over the NK that you wanted others to believe. Doddsy actually feels like such a shitty kill that I'm confident Mafia wanted to try to 8D chess this game. The NK feels off to me and you instant discussion about it feels suss.

I actually think that the Hider claim was the most believable claim of them all in D1. Chris' Kill Investigation seems like bull shit. Juice's bluff obviously got her killed. And the Time Traveller one I do believe but I have never heard of the role before. When I saw Blaze discussing their Hider ability, I didn't think that they believed they had unlimited shots, yet you decided to draw that conclusion and push based off of that. If you really were unsure about Blaze, I think I would have confirmed the nature of shots with that role before pushing like you did. It just looked irresponsible and mishandled.

We are in D2 it's not like inactives are going to make or break us at this exact point in time. However you chose that to be one of your focuses in this game. You keep saying all actives feel townie to you and I just feel like that isn't true. With the amount of action we got in D1, as well as a few wagons that had a bit of speed, there's enough among the actives in D2 to do some work there, not push and question other players about players with ten combined posts. If you had simply pushed and voted inactives then maybe I would have said null. But the fact that you asked another player what they felt about Ace, Tpein, and Chimp, just doesn't sit right with me because I don't have a read on any of them, you admitted that Ace only had two posts, but then tried to squeeze a read on Ace from someone else (I think maybe it was Tweet?). It just doesn't feel right.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
btw abigail knows my role

dont say what it is though

:pull

I think I've worked this out. The transparency on show this game.