Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
dont worry bro

whats your reads on everyone?
i feel like most the active players are just town tbh, like i rly do. we should be gunning hard for quiet players now imo.

chris/tweet probably worst looking active players rn. I'm dropping down my strong town read of blaine and CP, and idk what to think of lethal just yet, they have scummy and towny posts.

i rly liked chevy day 1 but idk now that hes subbed out. meanwhile necro and blazed looked more genuine from my interactions with them throughout the game

i tried itneracting with wang/daddy but not much came out of it, tho i would say wang is town and daddy is mafia in a gun to the head scenario.

for u i dont think there is anything inherently scummy in ur posts, but ur not THAT helpful to town either. ur just there..

Reactions: August

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
no the first thing i did in day 2 was analyze the night kill and why would doddy be killed.
then i went on to push blaze who i think is a fake claimer, while also early voting chris who i also think is a potential fake claimer

from that i got to the conclusion that blaze claim is alot more belivable now and chris is still shady

next i know that i have a lot of time left in the day so i move on to pressure players that should be pressured and i ask my fellow townies who of the 3 would they wanna go for

its not rly that hard of a gameplan to follow
Your NK talk and push on Blaze also stunk so that's not exactly points in your favor.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm well aware of what you're doing and you could have thrown a vote and pressured someone else other than three players with ten posts combined that really don't seem interested in ever coming back to this thread. Seems like a wasted effort.
you never know until u properly pressure them ;)

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
its only natural for townies to pressure inactives to talk

ur speaking soo anti towny rn :rolleyes:
Is it natural for townies to push wild NK narratives, go push an already existing case on Blaze only to back off, and to ask other players about three players who are completely inactive?

August

Reaction score
And will you reveal the secrets of who you are on that site?

I'll tell you in a few days if you can't figure it out. But I think you're good at reading people that you probably can find out on your own.

Btw just to confirm, you saw the post where I said you know my role right? Don't say my role but just like my post so I know you know what I mean.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'll tell you in a few days if you can't figure it out. But I think you're good at reading people that you probably can find out on your own.

Btw just to confirm, you saw the post where I said you know my role right? Don't say my role but just like my post so I know you know what I mean.
Yeah I understood what you meant. I was going to ignore it not to bring anymore attention to it but here we are.

• Haha

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Is it natural for townies to push wild NK narratives, go push an already existing case on Blaze only to back off, and to ask other players about three players who are completely inactive?
yea townies are super open minded

> see a wild kill on doddsy that they never expected? ofcourse they speculate on it!!! townies love to speculate on anything unusal and sus. Non townies are the ones that dont care.

> hard push a player that they think is fake claiming? sure why not?? townies would love to know who is fake claiming from who is not. scum already knows if someone is fake claiming or not, so they dont need to push that sht on the thread like townies do!!!

> backing out after realizing that player reacted in a towny way and realizing i was wrong about his 1-shot??? of course!!! i mean why would i tunnel blaze if i think hes town now? its only natural for a towny to back out if they were wrong about something. we all make mistakes afterall

> ask other players to pressure inactives so we get a better read on them?? OH HELL YEAAA!!! we want to solve the game here, so its only natural for an innocent townie like i am to wanna pressure those that are inactive so we can start solving the game and reading them better

August

Reaction score
going to sleep now

ekko please dont get yourself lynched with that mouth of yours

you're my only friend in this game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
sister you sound sooo much like fuji now

only he is this stubborn in being wrong :lmao

• Haha

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't think I can buy SA being accused of parroting others when they were pretty singlehandedly responsible for that Juice push.
Yeah it's a weird suss for sure. Somehow Ekko has jumped to third in posts, ahead of even me, yet hasn't apparently read enough of my posts to at least know I've had one or two original ideas in my head this game.