Taylor Swift Tops Chart for Seventh Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
basically what he is trying to say is the kind of music you like has to do with what artists you think are good. I personally don't care much for Taylor Swift, I like country...she has a few decent singles but as a whole I am not really into the bubblegummy type of music. I listen to a wide variety, I'd much rather listen to someone like Tim McGraw or Braid Paisley if I want to listen to country.

Yeah I understand that.

Yeah Brad and Tim are both cool also.

I've seen Brad in concert once and put he on a dang good show.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I'm going to a Brad Paisley/Dierks Bentlety Concert next month

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Awesome. Brad will make the show awesome. I got pics of the concert in the impact photo place. Your see a thread made by me about my year.

J

I actually like Taylor Swift Love Story or w/e song. My gurl and I tend to sing together to it lmao. She's good, I'm horrible but it's oh so cute. >.<

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I actually like Taylor Swift Love Story or w/e song. My gurl and I tend to sing together to it lmao. She's good, I'm horrible but it's oh so cute. >.<

that is the name of it lol.

That is my 3rd favorite off the new album and 5th overall. Pretty good song. I wish I had a gf to sing it with. Kinda like when Taylor and Def Leppard preformed it together

J

that is the name of it lol.

That is my 3rd favorite off the new album and 5th overall. Pretty good song. I wish I had a gf to sing it with. Kinda like when Taylor and Def Leppard preformed it together

They did? Video?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah. I could PM you alot of vidoes from the show they did on TV. They sing a few of her songs and some of theres.

*waits for Taylor Hates to come trash it*

J

Yeah. I could PM you alot of vidoes from the show they did on TV. They sing a few of her songs and some of theres.

*waits for Taylor Hates to come trash it*

They can try. At first I wasn't all that into her but i started listening to some of her stuff more and more and well she's actually got a real pretty voice so yea.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If I post it they will come.

So since I posted a video they will find someway to trash it. Trust me.

Like I said its cause they hate the music. They don't like her type of music. The Country Pop and IMO this is the only pop I can stand cause it still sorta country.

Also I know being popular has nothing to do with if your good or not but I guess this is the best time to say this

The other day her tickets for her concert at the Staple Center went on sale...Sold out in 2 mins every single seat that is already there plus the ones they bring in to put on the floor. So yeah she is a great singer and very popular two things you need to make it in the music world.

straight_edge76

Taylor Swift will in a few years be the biggest name in the music buisness, she is making all the right moves and isn't really doing anything out of the ordinary. She has a few songs I enjoy listening to

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Taylor Swift will in a few years be the biggest name in the music buisness, she is making all the right moves and isn't really doing anything out of the ordinary. She has a few songs I enjoy listening to

I know she is already the biggest name in country music right now. Few years she will be the biggest and I bet people who hate her now not all but some will become fans just so they can ride the bandwagon of the biggest star in music. I've been a fan since her first video came out so I'm driving this here bandwagon.

seX-Power

^ You know that bandwagoning would be the only reason she could potentially get to being one of the biggest stars in music?