Taylor Swift Tops Chart for Seventh Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Blaze, firstly:

Sell, not sale.

Secondly, if you can name one artist who topped the charts due to actually being good and not a bunch of idiots jumping on a band-wagon, I will make you a moderator. Scratch that, you can have my admin spot. That's how sure I am that Billboard means JACK SHIT when it comes to actual talent.

Third, the bullshit they manufacture today is NOT country music. It's pop music with a country "flavor." A southern accent doesn't make it country.

Fourth, the fake country they make is FOR women. Pull your head out of your ass.

Fifth, 50 Cent is one of the rap artists that everyone bandwagons, like all of country music.

you know I know a girl that loves country music, but will only listen to guys that she think is hot. So she doesn't even base it by the music. I think this is the same case with you.

Lol....as I was writing this a Hillary Duff movie was on in the background talking about how awesome 3 Days Grace is......lol. My second point exactly.

Elvis.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your saying Elvis didn't have talent.

He is and will forever be the King of Rock & Roll.

To say he didn't have musical talent is like saying Randy Orton has no in-ring talent.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
In all due respect Chuck, I completly fucking disagree with you.

I for one, don't play Elvis's music at all. I don't think I know the lyrics to one song of his. But, still, he has tremendous talent Chuck.

Also, how about you name an actual artist whom has had talent, and didn't get by via the bandwagon? Honestly, 50 Cent did have a bandwagon, but if you look at times now-a-days. People got by when they produced club bangers. Thats what 50 Cent did. Thats a talent. So I know I don't have any vendetta's with you, but STFU.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
What the fuck? When did I say Elvis didn't have talent? Kinda hard to disagree with something I didn't say, isn't it? Elvis was a very good singer, of course he has talent. I said Elvis' fan base was largely bandwagon jumpers.

And Peep:
I swear this album is gonna sold alot of copies.
it didn't have long to sold
She has sold out tours all over
Hell I bet she could sold out in Canada

Only one works that way and it works as Sell as well.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What the fuck? When did I say Elvis didn't have talent? Kinda hard to disagree with something I didn't say, isn't it? Elvis was a very good singer, of course he has talent. I said Elvis' fan base was largely bandwagon jumpers.

And Peep:
I swear this album is gonna sold alot of copies.
it didn't have long to sold
She has sold out tours all over
Hell I bet she could sold out in Canada

Only one works that way and it works as Sell as well.

dang..well lol..

u win..I guess

Roucka

Reaction score
Taylor Swift shes a great singer the best song she has is white horse.I don't listen to alot of country but i'll listen to her.And of course dierks bentley.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you buy her albums for her music you have hearing issues. If you buy her albums because you like to think of her, then you're visually impaired.

She's ugly and talentless.

Moonlight Drive

I actually heard the song today and rofl, that is definitely not country music. Saying Taylor Swift is country is like saying Metro Station are rock.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If you buy her albums for her music you have hearing issues. If you buy her albums because you like to think of her, then you're visually impaired.

She's ugly and talentless.

Well that is your opinion.

IMO she is better then Hayley but see everyone has there own opinion and it goes by what you like.

I actually heard the song today and rofl, that is definitely not country music. Saying Taylor Swift is country is like saying Metro Station are rock.

Its Country Pop.

Its not full pop but its not full country. Its a mix of both. Where did you hear it. Cause if it was on the radio it might have been the pop remix they play on the station that play pop rap and stuff like that.

Kizza

Blaze, firstly:

Sell, not sale.

Secondly, if you can name one artist who topped the charts due to actually being good and not a bunch of idiots jumping on a band-wagon, I will make you a moderator. Scratch that, you can have my admin spot. That's how sure I am that Billboard means JACK SHIT when it comes to actual talent.

Third, the bullshit they manufacture today is NOT country music. It's pop music with a country "flavor." A southern accent doesn't make it country.

Fourth, the fake country they make is FOR women. Pull your head out of your ass.

Fifth, 50 Cent is one of the rap artists that everyone bandwagons, like all of country music.

you know I know a girl that loves country music, but will only listen to guys that she think is hot. So she doesn't even base it by the music. I think this is the same case with you.

Lol....as I was writing this a Hillary Duff movie was on in the background talking about how awesome 3 Days Grace is......lol. My second point exactly.

Metallica - Death Magnetic.

:D.

And Three Days Grace are awesome.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
To say he didn't have musical talent is like saying Randy Orton has no in-ring talent.

Oh man. The comparison is apt. Elvis is one of the biggest rapists and pillagers of black music ever. Just like Randy Orton is one of the biggest rapists and pillagers of decent wrestling.

Neither could come up with anything on their own, and what they stole is nowhere near as good as the original.

Metallica - Death Magnetic.

K, you are right the album was good. BUT. Metallica had sucked ass for a very long time before this album. The only reason it did so well off the bat was due to Metallitards and the rest of their ilk who would just buy anything Metallica anyway. Much like they bought Load, Re-Load, Garage Inc, and St. Anger.