Taylor Swift Tops Chart for Seventh Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Oh man. The comparison is apt. Elvis is one of the biggest rapists and pillagers of black music ever. Just like Randy Orton is one of the biggest rapists and pillagers of decent wrestling.

Neither could come up with anything on their own, and what they stole is nowhere near as good as the original.

K, you are right the album was good. BUT. Metallica had sucked ass for a very long time before this album. The only reason it did so well off the bat was due to Metallitards and the rest of their ilk who would just buy anything Metallica anyway. Much like they bought Load, Re-Load, Garage Inc, and St. Anger.

Still...It was a bloody brilliant album.

Moonlight Drive

When you have to use an artists position on Billboard to try and convince others they are good, you're obviously an idiot.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hey its new its something that hasn't been done in awhile. It just happen to be Taylor Swift who did it. No matter who did it I would have posted it.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Still it was news so I posted it.

I'll probably post all the Grammy Winners tomorrow night and Taylor isn't even for anything. She will be apart of the show but that is it.

Moonlight Drive

:rofl: @ The Grammys. I find them to be quite a joke as well.

Moonlight Drive

I don't think they've ever had any credibility, most of the best bands since they've started are Grammy-less.

Kizza

NO WAY!?

You mean Kings Of Leon is credible enough to beat Metallica in album of the year? You mean that Coldplay could win best Rock group? What's not credible about that?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There lame yes. But I still watch mainly for the performances. Infact I might just DVR it and watch it after its over.

straight_edge76

Album sales dont make you a "good" artist, it means that you are marketable. There is a big difference

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Album sales dont make you a "good" artist, it means that you are marketable. There is a big difference

Well like I said also it all depends on the type of music you like.

People who like rap music might say someone is good but someone who really doesn't like rap music i.e me will say there not.

I like country music and I think she is good. But there are also country stars I don't like. Keith Urban is one I don't really care for. His songs are just meh IMO.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well like I said also it all depends on the type of music you like.

People who like rap music might say someone is good but someone who really doesn't like rap music i.e me will say there not.

I like country music and I think she is good. But there are also country stars I don't like. Keith Urban is one I don't really care for. His songs are just meh IMO.

You do realise that what you said has absolutely nothing to do with the good point that SE brought up, right?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You do realise that what you said has absolutely nothing to do with the good point that SE brought up, right?

It sorta does.

I was just saying how it all depends on the music you like. I mean people are high up on 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg that like rap but to me there meh cause I don't like rap. Does it mean they suck not really but I don't like them. Music is based on opinion when it comes to if someone is good or not.

straight_edge76

basically what he is trying to say is the kind of music you like has to do with what artists you think are good. I personally don't care much for Taylor Swift, I like country...she has a few decent singles but as a whole I am not really into the bubblegummy type of music. I listen to a wide variety, I'd much rather listen to someone like Tim McGraw or Braid Paisley if I want to listen to country.