Taylor Swift Tops Chart for Seventh Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
January 22, 2009
Arts, Briefly
Taylor Swift Tops Chart for Seventh Week
Compiled by Dave Itzkoff

Taylor Swift’s album “Fearless†(Big Machine) enjoyed its seventh week atop the album sales chart, Billboard reported, the first time that a record has done so since 2004, when Usher’s “Confessions†spent nine weeks at No. 1. “Fearless†sold 63,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan, a decline of 11 percent from the previous week. Beyoncé’s “I Am ... Sasha Fierce†(Music World/Columbia) moved back into second place, with 49,000 units sold, while the Nickelback album “Dark Horse†(Roadrunner) fell to third, with 46,000 units. The week’s top debut was the soundtrack to “Notorious†(Bad Boy), a movie about the rapper Notorious B.I.G. The record, featuring tracks by Notorious B.I.G. as well as by Jay-Z, Faith Evans, Jadakiss and Santogold, took fourth place, with 43,000 sales.

I been trying to tell people this girl is popular. No one an knock her off the top it seems like. I swear this album is gonna sale alot of copies.

seX-Power

People Not Caring Tops Emotions for 485649561875th Week!

But really, what were we meant to reply to in this thread? This is just a way of trying to prove that Taylor Swift is as good as you say she is.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The Wii is very popular as well, does that make it a good system?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
People Not Caring Tops Emotions for 485649561875th Week!

But really, what were we meant to reply to in this thread? This is just a way of trying to prove that Taylor Swift is as good as you say she is.

Yeah

and come on if Paramore was selling this great you would do it also lol.

Her CD Fearless was one of the highest sold CD's last year and it didn't come out until Nov 11th so it didn't have long to sale but it was like I think 6th or so...I mean that is good.

The chick is popular good looking and can sing.

seX-Power

No

and come on if Paramore was selling this great you would do it also lol.

No, because you see, people can appreciate how good Paramore is without having to resort to threads like this.

Her CD Fearless was one of the highest sold CD's last year and it didn't come out until Nov 11th so it didn't have long to sale but it was like I think 6th or so...I mean that is good.

WOW! Good for you but really what are you trying to prove. I bet you only made this thread to try and get people to like her, but sorry, the people will only like her for her music and not because she has a good selling album.

The chick is popular good looking and can sing.

Good Looking? Not really. Good Voice? Not exceptionally. Popular? Who gives a fuck.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No

No, because you see, people can appreciate how good Paramore is without having to resort to threads like this.

WOW! Good for you but really what are you trying to prove. I bet you only made this thread to try and get people to like her, but sorry, the people will only like her for her music and not because she has a good selling album.

Good Looking? Not really. Good Voice? Not exceptionally. Popular? Who gives a fuck.

well that is all your opinion ok and I respect that. In my opinion look how I said my opinion she looks better then Hayley. Could be cause I like chicks with Blonde Hair. Hints why I like Trish..Hayden Panettiere...Carrie Underwood...Jessica Simpson..and yes Taylor Swift.

I love Blonde girls over anything so that might be why I say that but I mean you know everyone has there opinion and I mean yeah Hayley is hot and yeah I would you know maybe hook up with her if I had the chance but I mean really it just the matter of who people like.

Her music is great you don't like it cause you don't like her type of music.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

If an artist needs to have their phrases sang in threads like this they must not be very good. She's talented and attractive enough but I mean you don't see any threads trying to convince people that The Beatles or Led Zeppelin are great.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If an artist needs to have their phrases sang in threads like this they must not be very good. She's talented and attractive enough but I mean you don't see any threads trying to convince people that The Beatles or Led Zeppelin are great.

I just felt like posting it. Its music news so hello why not post it. I mean really..

Kizza

Or he could just post it if anyone else was interested in it?

Moonlight Drive

It sure is an accomplishment to beat musicians the like of Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It sure is an accomplishment to beat musicians the like of Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears.

She beat anyone who has a CD out right now. This is a chart of every single CD out there. Not just country or pop. But rock hiphop jazz r&b...all that and then some.