summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
He's Spanish, he'll be awful. Spanish footballers are so terribly lightweight it's incredible.

thats complete horse shit look at fabregas he is spanish and was awesome,look at arteta he has always been good look at torres when he played for liverpool and last but definitly not least that i can think of right now look at santi cazorla.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
thats complete horse shit look at fabregas he is spanish and was awesome,look at arteta he has always been good look at torres when he played for liverpool and last but definitly not least that i can think of right now look at santi cazorla.
All terribly lightweight. :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
according to some guy on twitter man utd have agreed a fee with everton to sign leon osman not sure how reliable they are unless its confirmed im calling bs
2 + 2 = Paella

Fellani will be the only Everton player they'd go for IMO.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
All terribly lightweight. :pity:

oh you actually mean there size...lol but size doesn't have to matter the premiership is no whefre near as rough as it used to be, the only players it really matters if they are big and strong are defensive midfeilders centre backs and goalkeepers.
oh and pepe reina hes big and spanish and probably the best keeper in the league before liverpool loaned him out this year.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
oh you actually mean there size...lol but size doesn't have to matter the premiership is no whefre near as rough as it used to be, the only players it really matters if they are big and strong are defensive midfeilders centre backs and goalkeepers.
oh and pepe reina hes big and spanish and probably the best keeper in the league before liverpool loaned him out this year.
Reina best keeper? Realy? Nah not even in the top 5 imo agree with ya on spanish players though size doesn't mata ;)

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Reina best keeper? Realy? Nah not even in the top 5 imo agree with ya on spanish players though size doesn't mata ;)

he cant be too bad if barcelona were going to sign him before valdes decided to stay another year im pretty sure they know if hes any good or not lol.
Out of interest who would you say are the top 5 keepers in the premiership?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Grant Holt + Emile Heskey > All of Spain.

:notsure: if it's obvious yet.

Reactions: Crayo

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
he cant be too bad if barcelona were going to sign him before valdes decided to stay another year im pretty sure they know if hes any good or not lol.

Lloris, bergovic, mignolet, hart, de gea i don't think reina is as good as he once was made too many mistakes

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Reina sucked bro. Barca have a fetish for terrible keepers, just look at Valdes.

Reactions: Roi

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Reina sucked bro. Barca have a fetish for terrible keepers, just look at Valdes.

I take you suport man utd? you really think de gea is any good ? reina has played 285 premiership games and kept 157 clean sheets in them thats actually a really good record when most keepers who win the golden glove finish with ab out 20 clean sheets the statistics dont lie my friend.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I take you suport man utd? you really think de gea is any good ? reina has played 285 premiership games and kept 157 clean sheets in them thats actually a really good record when most keepers who win the golden glove finish with ab out 20 clean sheets the statistics dont lie my friend.
How many did he get last few years though i reckon majority of them are from 06-10 he was one of the best around then lucky to make the top 10 last year