summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
But we all know that Petr Cech is #1.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
How many did he get last few years though i reckon majority of them are from 06-10 he was one of the best around then lucky to make the top 10 last year

admitedly last season he struggled with injuries but alot of players go through this and most of them can come back just as good as before plus liverpool had a very slow start to the season.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I take you suport man utd? you really think de gea is any good ? reina has played 285 premiership games and kept 157 clean sheets in them thats actually a really good record when most keepers who win the golden glove finish with ab out 20 clean sheets the statistics dont lie my friend.

Yes I support Man United. Do I think De Gea is any good? Yes, he was the best keeper in the league last year, backed by the fact he was in the PFA team of the year as the keeper...

Reina WAS incredible. At one point he was a contender for BITW but the actual BITW was the one keeping him out of his international side. Reina for the last two years has become mistake-prone and unreliable. He was just about average last season.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I take you suport man utd? you really think de gea is any good ? reina has played 285 premiership games and kept 157 clean sheets in them thats actually a really good record when most keepers who win the golden glove finish with ab out 20 clean sheets the statistics dont lie my friend.

I think Da Gea made some incredible saves last season which ultimately helped us win matches, so yeah he's a good goalkeeper.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yes I support Man United. Do I think De Gea is any good? Yes, he was the best keeper in the league last year, backed by the fact he was in the PFA team of the year as the keeper...

Reina WAS incredible. At one point he was a contender for BITW but the actual BITW was the one keeping him out of his international side. Reina for the last two years has become mistake-prone and unreliable. He was just about average last season.

I never doubted de geas ability all im saying is he had a shit first season and most utd fans wanted him out at the end of it so even the best players in the world might have a bad season as for pfa goalkeeper of the year reina one the golden glove three years in a row that is quite an acheivment (btw i dont support liverpool so im not even biased) and wasnt the original arguement spniards are too light weight anyways and i was just trying to say reina is a good example of a spainard who has flourished in the epl.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I never doubted de geas ability all im saying is he had a shit first season and most utd fans wanted him out at the end of it so even the best players in the world might have a bad season as for pfa goalkeeper of the year reina one the golden glove three years in a row that is quite an acheivment (btw i dont support liverpool so im not even biased) and wasnt the original arguement spniards are too light weight anyways and i was just trying to say reina is a good example of a spainard who has flourished in the epl.

I saw United fans angry at his performances, but I didn't see many wanting him out. Even in his first season - which I agree was absolutely terrible - he showed signs of being one of the best shot-stoppers in the world. His mistakes were things you can teach, and being just 22 now (20-21 at the time of his bad season), most knew he had so much potential to be the best in the world. A season later and he is spoken in the same sentence as keepers like Neuer.

And I think Seabs was joking dude. He was just trolling lol. Reina really was a fabulous keeper, and as I said at one point he was a contender for BITW, but those days are long gone. Similar to Cech. Both of those WERE incredible, but now they are very much not.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I saw United fans angry at his performances, but I didn't see many wanting him out. Even in his first season - which I agree was absolutely terrible - he showed signs of being one of the best shot-stoppers in the world. His mistakes were things you can teach, and being just 22 now (20-21 at the time of his bad season), most knew he had so much potential to be the best in the world. A season later and he is spoken in the same sentence as keepers like Neuer.

And I think Seabs was joking dude. He was just trolling lol. Reina really was a fabulous keeper, and as I said at one point he was a contender for BITW, but those days are long gone. Similar to Cech. Both of those WERE incredible, but now they are very much not.

You have to take into account who was in charge of said clubs when they were playing well and when they were not i guarentee cech ups his game this year with chelseas young belgian keeper who is very highly rated and also the mourinho factor and its no coincedence benitez is at napoli now so maybe he will be able to get the best out of him alot of players have been called past it and with the right club and right manager can be completly rejuvinated harry redknapp is a master at this and to a certian extent so is sam allardyce (anyone remember jay jay okacha).
Changing the subject who thinks suarez will leave for arsenal this window?? and why is this not bettable on?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You have to take into account who was in charge of said clubs when they were playing well and when they were not i guarentee cech ups his game this year with chelseas young belgian keeper who is very highly rated and also the mourinho factor and its no coincedence benitez is at napoli now so maybe he will be able to get the best out of him alot of players have been called past it and with the right club and right manager can be completly rejuvinated harry redknapp is a master at this and to a certian extent so is sam allardyce (anyone remember jay jay okacha).
Changing the subject who thinks suarez will leave for arsenal this window?? and why is this not bettable on?
Betting has been suspended im not sure tbh will go right up to deadline day tho i think same with rooney as well

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score

As a L'Pool fan, I can confirm.

And I'd rather sacrifice a thumb than see Suarez at Arsenal. But I want him out. Send him away.

Reactions: Crayo