summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
middlesbroug have officially signed adomoah
Whatever, he's not gonna change our season, and a few Boro fans are expecting too much from him, but he is a good Championship player so good signing I guess, hope we don't sign that Leeds striker though, Mcdonald scored more than him last season.

We NEED a prolific striker, rumors are we are interested in Sharp but unfortunately that's just what they are, rumors.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Whatever, he's not gonna change our season, and a few Boro fans are expecting too much from him, but he is a good Championship player so good signing I guess, hope we don't sign that Leeds striker though, Mcdonald scored more than him last season.

We NEED a prolific striker, rumors are we are interested in Sharp but unfortunately that's just what they are, rumors.
I know lol been saying that for a few years now if juke could stay injury free i think he'd do the job for us do you think it was the right choice to let mcdonald go

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I know lol been saying that for a few years now if juke could stay injury free i think he'd do the job for us do you think it was the right choice to let mcdonald go
Tough one... He scored a few goals a season and he's one of the best strikers we had but his wages were far too high, I think it probably was the right decision due to him taking up so much of the wage bill and preventing us from signing almost anyone, plus he seemed a bit of a moaner so yeah, it was the right decision, but we need to replace him with someone prolific.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Spurs have been having a decent window (Spurs fan). Hopefully we keep Bale for one more year.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Spurs have been having a decent window (Spurs fan). Hopefully we keep Bale for one more year.

I think if spurs lose bale your going to be in for a tough season even with the new signings as it puts such a downer on the club as who could you honestly sign to replace him? and tbh i really dont think he will stay as he has made it quite clear he wants to leave and we have all seen what happens when you begrudge a player a transfer he really wants (carlos tevez) it ends up bad for everyone involved the player stagnates and at the end of the day the club loses out on the best money they could of got for him.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think if spurs lose bale your going to be in for a tough season even with the new signings as it puts such a downer on the club as who could you honestly sign to replace him? and tbh i really dont think he will stay as he has made it quite clear he wants to leave and we have all seen what happens when you begrudge a player a transfer he really wants (carlos tevez) it ends up bad for everyone involved the player stagnates and at the end of the day the club loses out on the best money they could of got for him.

Yep, you're completely right.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think the owner pullf out

Thats the rick at having a sugar daddy owner if he gets bored your fucked lol im just waiting for it to happen at chelsea because i know ambramovich did at another sports team he owned.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Thats the rick at having a sugar daddy owner if he gets bored your fucked lol im just waiting for it to happen at chelsea because i know ambramovich did at another sports team he owned.
Did he? I didn't know that lol id like to see etoo and willian come to the prem also lol at samba coz he's just rejoined them now he's up for sale again

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score
I'm disappointing that Manchester United haven't made any significant signings yet, I thought it was obvious after the first time Scholes retired that we needed a new midfielder. I'm hoping we managed to bag someone before the end of the window.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm disappointing that Manchester United haven't made any significant signings yet, I thought it was obvious after the first time Scholes retired that we needed a new midfielder. I'm hoping we managed to bag someone before the end of the window.

Maybe moyes will convince him to come back another year lol.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Downing went off to West Ham