summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Real Madrid have made an 85 million pound bid for Bale, according to Sky Sports. That's a world record, wow.
Other reports coming in, saying that Spurs want the money + a player. I don't blame Spurs, they won't be able to attract world-class players with 85 million, I'd rather take a few players and less money.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Either Spurs are fucking genius or Real are absolute blueberries, no way is he worth that. He's a fantastic player, but he's no Ronaldo or Messi imo.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd prefer if he stayed one more season with guaranteed playtime and proved that last season wasn't just a "lucky one" instead of going to Real and maybe not getting as much playtime and cooling down.

but that's just me talking.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
He should stay at Spurs or go to Madrid, the Premiership is just a higher level than any other league imo.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Apparently the breaking news on Bale is that he has had a meeting with AVB and stated his desire to leave Spurs, but has not handed in a transfer request

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Stephe Caulker has apparently joined cardiff, think that's a really good signing for Cardiff right there

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ancelotti says that while Real are inquiring about Bale, he doesn't want to say more about another clubs' player. Respect him.

But I hate some of the other guys like Zidane. Yesterday they were saying "He should go, there's nothing more prestigious than playing in the white shirt of Madrid for a player," well first of all, to a Spurs fan the white shirt they hold is just as prestigious and secondly, tapping up much?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Ancelotti says that while Real are inquiring about Bale, he doesn't want to say more about another clubs' player. Respect him.

But I hate some of the other guys like Zidane. Yesterday they were saying "He should go, there's nothing more prestigious than playing in the white shirt of Madrid for a player," well first of all, to a Spurs fan the white shirt they hold is just as prestigious and secondly, tapping up much?

I'd rather have Gareth Bale stay at Spurs for at least one more season, maybe two. Judging by yesterday's news, it seems as if he's going.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'd rather have Gareth Bale stay at Spurs for at least one more season, maybe two. Judging by yesterday's news, it seems as if he's going.
Seeing as how I like Spurs, me too. And besides, he makes Spurs much more entertaining with his runs and wonder goals.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In other Spurs news: Roberto Soldado is Tottenham bound.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Seeing as how I like Spurs, me too. And besides, he makes Spurs much more entertaining with his runs and wonder goals.

I'm a Manchester United fan, but also like Spurs. I'd like to see them succeed and hopefully they should come within the top four this season, if Gareth Bale sticks around.