summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
pepe reina set to join napoli on a season long loan i guess mignolet will be the new number 1 goalkeeper

Good. In with the new, out with the old.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
barcelona have rejected £30 mil bid for cesc fabregas from man utd saying he's not for sale where do they go now?

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
barcelona have rejected £30 mil bid for cesc fabregas from man utd saying he's not for sale where do they go now?

I didn't think for 1 second that Farbregas was going to live , he's been i the club for 1 year he doesn't want to leave and the club doesn't want him to either why would he go anywhere?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
26th May was the day when Gareth Bale was made Real Madrid's number-one target. It was the day when Barcelona announced the signing of Neymar – the unmentionable dream and obsession of Florentino Pérez.
The news triggered off Operation Bale at the Bernabéu. José Angel Sánchez – General Director at Real -, who foresaw a potential transfer fee of around €100 million, showed reluctance. But Pérez was convinced and if he was ever in doubt, he had Zidane – who had previously made sure there were no misgivings on the matter.
It was in February when the Frenchman travelled to Lyon to watch the Europa League tie between Olympique and Tottenham. 'Zizou's' report for the club president was emphatic: "He's the number one. The player's class lets you aspire to winning the Champions League. Not only is he a strong and fast player. He's also clever on the pitch".
The first conversation between Pérez and Daniel Levy about the possible purchase of Bale took place one month ago. However, negotiations did not advance and the pair agreed to speak again further ahead. Pérez seemed to understand that a formal offer could be made, to which Levy responded that the Welshman would not be sold.
This indicates that Real Madrid may have already made Tottenham an approach for Bale in recent weeks. It is believed the fee would be at least €80-85 million and could include Fabio Coentrao in exchange. However, such a deal could be extremely difficult to pull off.
http://www.marca.com/2013/07/23/en/football/real_madrid/1374560684.html

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
On the Bale front as well, there are several reports coming from Spain that Bale has agreed terms etc with Madrid, but as yet no deal between Spurs and Madrid has been done, sounds messed up to me, and maybe Madrid looking to unsetlle him, who knows

Also reports are coming out the Arsenal have signed Bernard from Ahtletico Minero

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bernard is awesome, great signing if true. Bale thing I think is fake. Marca are a terrible source; they said the deal with Thiago was done with United. La Liga are in financial meltdown, and I don't even think Madrid can afford the £85m price tag they talk about with Bale, as they don't get lent money from the banks anymore.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What Crayo said, Real don't get loans from the banks anymore so to afford the fee for Bale they would have to loosen that money from somewhere else in the organization.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
The agreement with the players its true. Already confirmed by the TV