summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
update: chelsea have confirmed they made a bid but it didn't include either mata or luiz which was rejected they will return with an improved offer

Also to add to this the Man U chief exec has flown back from the tour they are on to deal with some 'urgent' transfer business, so something is gonna be going down at Old Trafford soon, wether it be incoming or outgoing

Negredo has joined Man City for a reported 24.5m as well

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also to add to this the Man U chief exec has flown back from the tour they are on to deal with some 'urgent' transfer business, so something is gonna be going down at Old Trafford soon, wether it be incoming or outgoing

Negredo has joined Man City for a reported 24.5m as well
Probably wayne rooney related i reckon

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
having seemed like he was destined to join arsenal higuain could be off to napoli why the hell did they leave it so long another player slips through their fingers they always seem to do this every year

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
also jovetic and negrado have both joined man city and benteke has signed a new contract so is staying put for now

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Benteke resigned? Wow, huge news. He asked for a transfer some 2 weeks ago.

City overpaid for Negredo imo; Jovetic is a promising talent. Their top four strikers now rival United's for the best striking force on the planet; though I still put United's up top. I rank Rooney & Van Persie on good days above any of their strikers, and only Aguero above Hernandez.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Benteke resigned? Wow, huge news. He asked for a transfer some 2 weeks ago.

City overpaid for Negredo imo; Jovetic is a promising talent. Their top four strikers now rival United's for the best striking force on the planet; though I still put United's up top. I rank Rooney & Van Persie on good days above any of their strikers, and only Aguero above Hernandez.
Dzeko? Arguably a better impact sub than hernandez he saved city a lot last season i think there strikeforce has weakened instead of getting stronger but i think it was a wiser move instead of splashing £50 mil on one player(cavani)