summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not at all. United are just so so bad at buying/selling players. We dropped the ball, and so did Thiago.
None of the big players see to want to come anymore cavani, falcao and now thiago i don't think its money due to the teams after them thats what it feels like anyway

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
None of the big players see to want to come anymore cavani, falcao and now thiago i don't think its money due to the teams after them thats what it feels like anyway

Falcao is definitely money. He's getting a ridiculous salary at Monaco. Cavani hasn't moved anywhere yet has he? Thiago's agent is Pep Guardiola's brother, and Pep Guardiola and Thiago have a very strong bond. Naturally, as Pep gave Thiago his break.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Falcao is definitely money. He's getting a ridiculous salary at Monaco. Cavani hasn't moved anywhere yet has he? Thiago's agent is Pep Guardiola's brother, and Pep Guardiola and Thiago have a very strong bond. Naturally, as Pep gave Thiago his break.
Last i knew he was off to psg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Again, money. I think his first choice would be Madrid, and I reckon he'll go there, but PSG's resources is a close second place. No one in England (apart from Chelsea I guess) are particularly interested in him, or should I say interested in the price Napoli are demanding for him.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
What about ManShitty?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't think they're in for him. They have Aguero and Dzeko, and reportedly want Jovetic. If they do want Cavani then they can afford the price, but you need to remember the Uefa Fair Play rules.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Again, money. I think his first choice would be Madrid, and I reckon he'll go there, but PSG's resources is a close second place. No one in England (apart from Chelsea I guess) are particularly interested in him, or should I say interested in the price Napoli are demanding for him.
That why i don't think money is the main factor cos he'd get paid loads at either team do you think if he went there irahimovic will leave? Don't see them playing together well

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That why i don't think money is the main factor cos he'd get paid loads at either team do you think if he went there irahimovic will leave? Don't see them playing together well

Zlatan is rumoured to leave. City are apparently interested, or Zlatan is interested din moving there. And Real Madrid apparently.

It is money still. Isn't there like little tax in France? You can make a LOT there, lol.

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Zlatan is rumoured to leave. City are apparently interested, or Zlatan is interested din moving there. And Real Madrid apparently.

It is money still. Isn't there like little tax in France? You can make a LOT there, lol.
I think thats just monaco the rest of france is 70% tax i think not 100% sure

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Loving Real Madrid, So fuckin pumped

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Loving Real Madrid, So fuckin pumped

I think Ronaldo will stay. He said his present is with Real Madrid. They also are signing great young guys. Also Spanish guys that to be honest is something good because lots of great Spanish players leave to play in other countries when they could have a chance in Madrid or Barcelona