summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Fuck Pep Guardiola.

I actually feel for you, because I know how it feels. Dortmund stole Mkhitaryan from us, and now Bayern is stealing Thiago from you. German football is really taking over!

Reactions: Crayo

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
thiago has joined b munich like they need anymore midfielders lol thats another world class player not coming to england has the bpl lost its spark?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Liverpool trying to make a 22mil double swoop for Christian Eriksen and Toby Alderweireld from Ajax. Would be simply amazing...

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Would be an incredible signing.

I'd honestly be content with just Alderweireld but having Eriksen too would be a bonus. I'm such a huge Eriksen fan.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Eriksen brings so much more to the table. I'm hoping United will join the race for his signature after missing out on Thiago. Huge fan of his.

Nooooo go away.