summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo said on Friday that his future lay with the Spanish club. The Portuguese international brushed aside rumours linking him with a return to Manchester United.
The fact that Ronaldo's current contract expires in two years and he has shown few inclinations to sign a new deal with the Spanish club has provoked thoughts that United may try and re-sign him, reports Xinhua.
Until now, Ronaldo has done little to quell the rumours by referring to his love for the English club and the Premier League. However, his latest declarations appear to have poured some cold water on stories of his possible return
Everyone knows that Manchester United is a club that has been in my heart for a long time and everyone knows the passion I have for that club but my future is with Real Madrid. I have been here for four seasons and I want to continue," Ronaldo said.
"We have to do better than last season, we have to do everything possible to win the league and the Champions League with Madrid, while I also hope to qualify for the World Cup finals with Portugal," added the striker.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Barcelona have agreed to loan striker Bojan Krkic to Dutch champions Ajax for the upcoming season with an option for another one.
The 22-year-old Krkic played the past two seasons on loan in Italy, first with AC Roma and then AC Milan. Ajax have won the Dutch league for the past three seasons and are coached by former Barcelona player Frank de Boer.
Krkic came up through Barcelona's youth program and played for their first team from 2007-2011.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Abidal just signed a 1year+ deal with Monaco.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Grant Holt from Norwich to Wigan, a done deal apparently

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Mario Gomez has just signed for Fiorentina

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Kone having a medical later at Everton. offer accepted from Hull for Charlie Austin, Swansea look set to sign Wilfred Bony for around £13m

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
probably the strangest transfer so far but mark schwarzer has apparently joined chelsea remember him cole?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Why are Chelsea so keen for a keeper? They tried for Ruddy, and now Mark? He'll bench behind Cech and never get a game. Maybe they want a #2 there for the sake of it, but after Cech goes, Cortois will return and take the #1 spot.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Why are Chelsea so keen for a keeper? They tried for Ruddy, and now Mark? He'll bench behind Cech and never get a game. Maybe they want a #2 there for the sake of it, but after Cech goes, Cortois will return and take the #1 spot.
Back up i think tbh both of there back up keepers have left i was hoping cortois would get his chance this season til he was loaned out

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
According to Sky Italia Thiago is set to join FC Bayern!