summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Sky Sports seem to think he's going to choose Man City.

Haven't watched SSN for the past couple of days, all I know is that Isco has gone on holiday today and questioned whether Pellegrini or Zidane he said "Nothing, nothing. Holidays"

Keeping his cards, close to his chest I see. But if he's going on holiday surely he's wrapped up a pre-agreement with one of the clubs?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Nah it's more common for them to go on holiday and either deal with it there on the phone to their agents or wait.

Suppose so, according to Twitter. (My Source of information because of it been in Real-time) According to some Spanish newspapers Isco has rejected Real and opted for City. But I won't believe it till Sky Sports are reporting it. Also Frank Rijkaard has rejected PSG.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thiago move to United nearly done apparently. Isco also has reportedly chose Man City. Us getting Thiago ruins the hatred and depression I'd have for City signing Isco, as I prefer Thiago out of the two, but I love them both so much.

Reactions: seabs and Lacky

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
SSN reporting City won't pay £54,000,000, Buy out for Edison Cavani. Too right too, I wouldn't want us forking out that kind of money for a single player. You bought Van Persie for £24,000,000 he scored 26 league goals. For £54 million I bet we could pick up the 2nd and 4th top goalscorers in the league. (Saurez & Benteke, who scored a combined 42 goals) I just find it a joke how we're selling a player like Tevez for £8-11 million, and they want £54 mil for Cavani.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah that's far too much. He has a good scoring record but it's in a jobber league. He hasn't lit up the stages in many big games. Tevez going for that much is probably justified. The guy has admitted he wants to retire in Argentina for his former club, and he's already like 28/29 isn't he? Not sure how much longer is left on his contract either, and he didn't exactly light up the BPL this year also.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah that's far too much. He has a good scoring record but it's in a jobber league. He hasn't lit up the stages in many big games. Tevez going for that much is probably justified. The guy has admitted he wants to retire in Argentina for his former club, and he's already like 28/29 isn't he? Not sure how much longer is left on his contract either, and he didn't exactly light up the BPL this year also.

I think his contract runs out next year, and £8-11 mil for either Milan/Juventus will be a steal. If Napoli don't want to sell for a reasonable price. I'd rather we play Sergio & Dzeko. Or look for cheaper alternatives.