summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The fact we're going to miss out on Isco & Cavani warrants this gif.

Z2oUrYH.gif

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Got Navas and Fernandinho already though. Good players.

Indeed, but one has to think who Pellegrini is going to sign now. Still linked with El Shawayayayari or whatever he's called and Angel Di Maria.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
El Shaarawry is a top top player, but he says he wants to remain in Seria A. Di Maria won't leave either imo. I think you need a striker still if Tevez is going. Someone small who can link up just as well; Suarez would have been ideal. Were city even in for him? I think going for proven goal scorers in the league you want to win is better than overspending for foreign players and hoping they settle in.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
El Shaarawry is a top top player, but he says he wants to remain in Seria A. Di Maria won't leave either imo. I think you need a striker still if Tevez is going. Someone small who can link up just as well; Suarez would have been ideal. Were city even in for him? I think going for proven goal scorers in the league you want to win is better than overspending for foreign players and hoping they settle in.

I don't think we'll get either El Shaarawry or Di Maria either. But that's the name's we're linked with. Really I don't think we need to sign another midfielder I think our midfield is pretty strong. Pellegrini has said he's willing to give Nasri a second chance after Mancini really shafted him. Yeah we're going to need another Striker, Pellegrini has said he likes south american football (The style and the players) so Suarez would be a good bet, there's been whispers about us offering for him but there's been rumors of us offering for just about anyone really.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah teams like United and City are in for everyone. We would know by now if you were after Suarez by British media. Your midfield is the best in the league by a mile, you definitely don't need more big names there. You just need a 30-goals-a-season striker imo. Lewandowski? Although he's at very slim odds to come to United this year or next.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah teams like United and City are in for everyone. We would know by now if you were after Suarez by British media. Your midfield is the best in the league by a mile, you definitely don't need more big names there. You just need a 30-goals-a-season striker imo. Lewandowski? Although he's at very slim odds to come to United this year or next.

I fully expect Lewandowski to go to Bayern. I know Dortmund has said they won't sell to them but look at Gotze. I think we'll end up playing 4-2-3-1 under Pellegrini with Aguero the lone man upfront. If we do the team doesn't look too bad. We'll probably bring in another 2-3 faces before the start of the season though. So who knows?

9Ga56i1.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That formation will kill you counter-attackingly. Gotze is one of the reasons Dortmund refuse to sell to them. No need to sell two stars to your rivals. I'd love to see Lewan in the BPL though. Long term fan of his.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
That formation will kill you counter-attackingly. Gotze is one of the reasons Dortmund refuse to sell to them. No need to sell two stars to your rivals. I'd love to see Lewan in the BPL though. Long term fan of his.

That's the formation we played when we won the title. Even with the exact little arrow things, haha. And I suppose if we had the chance to sign Lewandowski I would't say no. I just think if Pellegrini was in for a striker like Lewandowski he'd just give Dzeko a chance. :eek:tunga:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but who was partnering Toure when you won the title? Barry right? Need an anchoring CDM, and I don't see Toure staying back lol.

Good point. Haha- Hopefully we'll offload Barry. Overpayed turd. :dawg:

Reactions: Crayo