summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Such a cheap pop :pity:

They would. I'm unsure who can replace Suarez atm realistically. Aspas is decent but no way is he a Suarez replacement; not a 25+ goal a season BPL striker.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
And exactly. You confirmed what I said. Suarez clearly doesn't want to stay; every interview he has had he has reiterated that. So he's been asked to write a transfer request, yet you're so sure he's staying for next season? Guess who needs a striker, Madrid. Guess who wants to go to Madrid, Suarez. Guess who's just about to leave Madrid for Arsenal, Higuain. It's all moving into place.

I took what you wrote the wrong way, but I was just thinking positively. I don't think we're keeping him.

Sturridge​
Henrikh - Coutinho - Aspas/Borini/Alberto/Etc​
That's what we'll probably play next season.​

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I was actually being semi serious with the bite comment, he's got that great tenacity which can be infectious in the team at times, similar to Tevez in a lot of ways I suppose. No idea who could give them the blend of quality and fight in their front line. It's vital to how they play it seems.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Sturridge is a solid goal scorer and he has made a great partnership with Coutinho. I'm sure that he can score 15+ next season, I'd go as far as to say even 20. Whoever our main 3 in the attacking mid positions are (Cou, Henrikh, Aspas/whomever) I could see adding maybe 5 goals each. You can always depend on Gerrard to knock in a couple as well. Will we be able to replace Suarez? Nope. Will we be able to make up the goals that we will miss from him? Most likely.

Edit: and can someone tell me why everytime I quote someone i Get the font size =13 thing

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not seen enough of Sturridge yet to agree with that. He had a good opening season alongside Suarez, but we'll see how he gets on when all the pressure is on him. I hope he succeeds though as England need a good striker. Borini could have a great season; he's great for Italy U21.

Reactions: Zach

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
There's no one on Liverpool (except for Henderson) I wish to see succeed more than Borini. He's such a talented player, such a shame he was injured this season.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
SkyBet have suspended betting on Gonzalo Higuain, look's Arsenal bound for certain.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Thiago Alcantara will be a Manchester United player in the next few hours. According to a Source from liga bbva. (Found on Twitter)

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Middlesbrough have signed, nobody... Still. Fuck you Sebes, why'd you get me excited. :downer:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
De Gea wrote "See you in Manchester" on Thiago's hat-trick ball:

6af4cbea8f50dc6cdb7e0424a3701e67._.jpg

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Certainty that's he's probably joining. In other news, Zidane has been meeting with Isco's father about a move to Real. Fuck you Zidane.