summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Liverpool overspend, expect like £100m record fee for him.

Lol'd at the top bit. He's good enough for a side like Liverpool, who I remind you wasn't in the top 6 last year :pipebomb: Zach

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Liverpool overspend, expect like £100m record fee for him.

Lol'd at the top bit. He's good enough for a side like Liverpool, who I remind you wasn't in the top 6 last year :pipebomb: Zach

Marked for the Zach tag :lol1: Forgot about that xD

What was it, £24m for Henderson? Lmfao. Wow.

Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Elmander is so hit and miss it isn't even funny. From time to time he showcases some talent but then he goes on ridiculous stretches of being such a lazy and bad player. Be happy Sunderland didn't get him.

Stopspot

Reaction score
He scored for Sweden the other day didn't he? Good enough for Sunderland then :isee:

Nah, Zlatan did both goals against the Faroe Islands this week in the qualifiers. We're currently ranked third in our group but the way we played in the last two matches I don't think we deserve to go to the cup. The moment players on the same team start arguing on the pitch and acting like divas is when I get angry.

Stopspot

Reaction score
He scored against Austria. I swear he did.

Yeah he did. Completely forgot about that match. Mainly due to the issues I stated above. Team was behaving so badly for a while I turned my TV off. Sweden used to be a team that wasn't about the big egos. The sum of the parts were better than the parts involved or whatnot. Now we have one part that is bigger than the entire team.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Probably, will make for a fun spectacle of a season..Can't believe Falcao went to Monaco. :cry:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Monaco need to invest in defenders big time. They now have the best attacking force in France by a mile, and Hulk is expected to be announced to go to Monaco soon. PSG have a good defence though, and with that solid base they're going to be there or there abouts. Thiago Silva is one of the worlds best in that position. Sahko is one of the best young defenders on the planet right now. Monaco have Ricardo Carvalho...

None of them will be any CL threat (well obviously Monaco aren't in the CL yet, but yeah) though. The French league has to evolve and be much better for any of them to be big time players imo. Money talks, but not loud enough when it comes to Europe. Speaking of Europe, I expect the English teams to go back to dominating Europe very soon like they did years ago. In a few years, we will once again have 4 teams going for the CL winning spot, instead of just United and Chelsea.