summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Monaco need to invest in defenders big time. They now have the best attacking force in France by a mile, and Hulk is expected to be announced to go to Monaco soon. PSG have a good defence though, and with that solid base they're going to be there or there abouts. Thiago Silva is one of the worlds best in that position. Sahko is one of the best young defenders on the planet right now. Monaco have Ricardo Carvalho...

None of them will be any CL threat (well obviously Monaco aren't in the CL yet, but yeah) though. The French league has to evolve and be much better for any of them to be big time players imo. Money talks, but not loud enough when it comes to Europe. Speaking of Europe, I expect the English teams to go back to dominating Europe very soon like they did years ago. In a few years, we will once again have 4 teams going for the CL winning spot, instead of just United and Chelsea.
money doesn't always guarantee sucess likeyou know i think they'll scrape top 4
tbh

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Liverpool overspend, expect like £100m record fee for him.

Lol'd at the top bit. He's good enough for a side like Liverpool, who I remind you wasn't in the top 6 last year :pipebomb: Zach

Stop being mean, I don't deserve this. Wonder what Mignolet can do for a team that doesn't require him to stop 38473 shots on average per game Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stop being mean, I don't deserve this. Wonder what Mignolet can do for a team that doesn't require him to stop 38473 shots on average per game Jonathan

Actually our defence was quite solid last season. Hence why we had like the 3rd most clean sheets.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
That's awkward. That was 2 seasons ago.

:urm:

I literally couldn't find a single (decent) video from the past season, maybe I just don't know what to search but yeah... knew you would say that.
Edit: heres one

Anyways, if Mignolet came to Liverpool I'd be extremely excited, I could possibly see us loaning him back to Sunderland for another season, then Reina leaves and he's our keeper the next season.

Last edited:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
091ca9814b70324186989faa44c2dea9.png

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Mkhitaryan seems to get closer to sign for Liverpool! A attacking mid who won the golden boot in Ukraine with 25 goals in 28 appearances. He also won player of the year in Ukraine. The fee would be between £20-25 million.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Mkhitaryan seems to get closer to sign for Liverpool! A attacking mid who won the golden boot in Ukraine with 25 goals in 28 appearances. He also won player of the year in Ukraine. The fee would be between £20-25 million.

He's singing and Suarez stays. Mark my words.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Sturridge
Henhrik - Coutinho - Suarez

I would cry.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
And most other Liverpool fans would after putting Suarez on the wing :pity1:.

Suarez is going dude. Liverpool have reportedly ASKED him to hand in a written transfer request.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
And most other Liverpool fans would after putting Suarez on the wing :pity1:.

Suarez is going dude. Liverpool have reportedly ASKED him to hand in a written transfer request.

Suarez plays in that role on the Uruguayan team and also played in that role at Ajax.
No, we told him to stop fucking around: either he's staying or he's putting in a transfer request. They don't want to waste effort on him if he's not going to stay.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Suarez plays in that role on the Uruguayan team and also played in that role at Ajax.
No, we told him to stop fucking around: either he's staying or he's putting in a transfer request. They don't want to waste effort on him if he's not going to stay.

He plays up top with Cavani for Uruguay. They play a 4-2-2-2. He plays more in behind Cavani though, but they interchange. He is not a winger at all.

And exactly. You confirmed what I said. Suarez clearly doesn't want to stay; every interview he has had he has reiterated that. So he's been asked to write a transfer request, yet you're so sure he's staying for next season? Guess who needs a striker, Madrid. Guess who wants to go to Madrid, Suarez. Guess who's just about to leave Madrid for Arsenal, Higuain. It's all moving into place.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Guess who's eating a donut, me. See everything is falling into place.

Anyway I wonder if Liverpool would miss the bite Suarez gives them up top.

Reactions: Crayo