Star Wars New Trilogy Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
re: Star War New Trilogy Official Thread

They claim they aren't going off any books. Hamill can be exactly how he is now if he's more the Yoda of the movie. Supposedly one of the reasons their are gaps in between the major storylines of the books is because that's where George put the movies supposedly.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'd imagine though that Luke Skywalker would have some kind of action role. Not a huge one, but probably a scene or two. It all depends on how they go about it. Could be the kids all grown up and their parents left them hologram's.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Think that'd probably piss people off but we'll see.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm not saying I wouldn't mind them coming back or anything. But come on, it's Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, people would probably want to see them in some kind of fight scenes.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

If Episode VII was set 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi, I would be all for retaining the old cast, limited roles or not.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton

No ewoks and badguys that can actually hit a barn door would be nice, Im expecting usual Star Wars tripe though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Despite being a huge nerd, I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. I will get to it eventually but JJ Abrams being attached will definitley make me check out this upcoming one. I loved his Star Trek and it's actually made me go back and check out the series.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Despite being a huge nerd, I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. I will get to it eventually but JJ Abrams being attached will definitley make me check out this upcoming one. I loved his Star Trek and it's actually made me go back and check out the series.

I'm kinda jealous, you have so much to look forward to

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score

Trekkies world wide are pissed beyond belief.

Warsies worldwide are pissed that a Trek director is now asigned to their next movie.

All I can say is, I hope he takes the Shield Generators from outside of the Star Destroyers, and moves them inside like on the Enterprise.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

JJ Abrams said he was more influenced by "Star Wars: on the commentary track of Trek.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Han Solo: Solo

I figure it's time to break up the massive Star Wars thread as there are now currently three movies slated for production.
Less than 24 hours after Walt Disney Pictures officially confirmed plans to develop stand-alone feature films in the Star Wars universe, EW is reporting that they have learned which two characters the first two projects will focus on: Boba Fett and a young Han Solo.

Plans for the Solo film call for it to take place in the time between the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy. No plot details have been revealed, but it's a near-certainty that a brand new actor would have to step in to play everyone's favorite scruffy looking Nerf-herder.

The adventures of Han Solo pre-A New Hope was actually the focus of one of the earliest Star Wars novels, 1979's "Han Solo at Star's End," set two years before the events of the 1977 film.

The Boba Fett film, meanwhile, would be set between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back and would follow the bounty hunter on an intergalactic adventure.

Both of the the films (of which Lawrence Kasdan is said to be writing one and Simon Kinberg writing the other) are tentatively planned to see release sometime after 2015 when J.J. Abrams' Episode VII is planned to hit theaters.

Previous rumors called for a stand-alone film to follow the adventures of Yoda, but that has not yet been confirmed.

Read more at New Star Wars Stand-Alone Films to Follow Boba Fett and Young Han Solo - ComingSoon.net

I'm currently (unfortunately) Zac Efron to play young Han. I also think that it'll be bookended with old Han telling a story.