Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Let me take a pikachu before we get married

nqp0o8z9vjbpixkeuoy1fdwfo1_500.png

:inlove:

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score
May as well say here, that I (brandon) am not gonna be online for a week. It's not the ban, I'm just going on holidays without a computer. Drama better be settled when I get back.

Hometown Kid

Peepshow and BKB
Monk
HTK
Wordlife and Kizza
WS

In that order

Move HTK up to the top imo.

Anyway, there are a few people I think it'd be pretty gay if I never talked to again even on here, and honestly, I wouldn't be here in the first place, especially almost 2 years if I didn't care about IWF, just because my time holds enough weight to me that I only put time and effort in if I care.

But the general "seriouz bidness" feel (which is completely ridiculous and always has been (since the Hotrod days) and always will be.) around here makes it much easier to not care, even easier than almost any website i've ever come across.

But I still have my friends here, and I wanna see this place get better deep down. Not because I think it sucks, but because there's always room for growth. ;D

C4

And this really is worthy of an infraction:

seX-Power

tissuebox 4 smod!

It's Called Sarcasim Bitch.

VINTAGE YOUNGMANNIE.

Does YoungMannie still have that whore in his sig?

iunno. Thoughts of the woman in my sig. I think she's rather sexy and easy to pleasure myself over.

Beer, who are the sluts in your sig?

I'm not sure. Been looking for a quite a while now. If I find out the name Carlos said he would try and contact her.

I vote BEER.