Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Okay, I figure I should say something since apparently I'm meant to care. Guess what: I don't.

Why don't I give a fuck? Because I have absolutely no reason to. I enjoy this forum and the internet in general for a few reasons, one of them being that I have absolutely no emotional connection to anyone I speak to on here. it's the reason I can call MizMasta a fucktard, wish LKP was dead and do all that jazz (but not call Blaze ugly. He really, really is ugly, and I wouldn't give a fuck if I knew him irl. I'd tell him he's hideous). Beer and Brandon are much the same. I have no emotional connection with the at all, and if I were to never speak with them again my life wouldn't change in any way. Why should I care if they're banned?

I do, however, find it funny that they've gone to the measures of using alternate accounts to stay on the forum much like The Small Show and Famous did when they were banned. Back then everyone complained about how sad it was, but now no one seems to be doing it.

The other thing that I find funny about this is how people always say that we shouldn't take the internet seriously and that anyone who reacts to it is troll material (lkp, MizMasta and Blaze are the first three that come to mind), yet here we have Brandon and Beer treating this like they've been fired from their jobs irl and they can't go on. I'm not going to join an e-mutiny, I'm not going to leave this forum because you were banned and I'm not going to join a new forum just because you have. I have absolutely no reason to do so because of the aforementioned lack of emotional connection on a forum.

For those of yotoo lazy to read all of that: I don't give a fuck about any of this.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm happy for you. Personally I do care about this place and the people who post here. I feel like I've put a lot of effort into making it better and I do take pride in that. Nor is there anything wrong with that I don't think.

I also do find it difficult to believe that you have zero emotional attachment to this place at all. Everybody here does whether they are willing to admit it or not.

J

Honestly if you don't care you wouldn't take time to post. That goes to all members. Monkey hit the nail on the head. This forum must mean something to you if you stick around and post.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
To a certain degree, yes I do. Like look at the Jasmine bullshit from last year. Replace G1 with Blaze or LKP or anyone else in that boat and I still would've been all over it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm happy for you. Personally I do care about this place and the people who post here. I feel like I've put a lot of effort into making it better and I do take pride in that. Nor is there anything wrong with that I don't think.

I also do find it difficult to believe that you have zero emotional attachment to this place at all. Everybody here does whether they are willing to admit it or not.

If this place were to cease to exist it wouldn't effect me at all. Sure, I spend some time here because I enjoy doing so, but in the end it's easily replaced by anything else that can fill my time. The only person I'd be disappointed in if I never talked to again is probably Kiz, and he wasn't from this place in the first place.

@ Pat, get active and I'll care about you, KOK.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Peepshow and BKB
Monk
HTK
Wordlife and Kizza
WS

In that order