Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Have Denver become the new retirement home? Celtics got two all-star players past 30 and now Denver wants to try it too. It wouldn't work. Celtics got Garnett as the inside scorer. If they do trade for Kidd, they have to invlove two out of Nene, Camby, and Martin. If they don't get it done this year or the next then they would have to start rebuilding. So what's the fucking point?

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
if denver trades camby it's over for them. i don't see them trading for kidd anyways.

Rell

Reaction score
The Lakers continue to come up big blowing out yet another team, The Knicks finally win a game, and Sacramento upset the Magics.

The NBA is finally exciting again. Years past, there was no question as to who would stand tall come seasons end, but this year its not as predictable. Of course we have the two favorites in the east (Boston & Detroit) but it wont be easy surpassing a western confrence team. The difference between the 1st place team (suns) & the 8th place team (Warriors) is only 5 games. Thats unheard of lol

The same scenario in the East is about 14 games, and that will most likely increase.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Beno has no ring psychology-Kaedon

Now I know its hard, but you have to get over me. I just dont go for men. Perhaps you and Reinvented can get together:harhar:

GO BUCKS! (yeah they suck but they are the home team)

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
what another bucks fan? i'm from milwaukee too. i'm gonna go watch them play the rockets in a few weeks. imo they need to blow the team up and start over. keep Mo, Yi, and bogut.

Rell

Reaction score
The Lakers will smash the Bucks tonight, and did you not see the next post Kaedon? We all make fun of you, its just what we do...get over it.

Soulpower

The Lakers will smash the Bucks tonight

The only chance Milwaukee has is if Redd goes nuts and drops 40.... Of course, Michael has been hurt and chances are he won't even play tonight.

Hell, scratch everything I said.. The Lakers will smash the Bucks tonight. Look for Andrew "He's like Shaq but he makes his freethrows" Bynum to have a big game against Andrew Bogut and Yi.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
bogut will shut down bynum and charlie bell will lock up kobe. the bucks won't even need redd to win. word is redd might come off the bench tonight.

Rell

Reaction score
roflmao You got jokes...

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said, the Bucks suck. Personally I've always been a fan of whatever team Shaq is on. Ever since it was he and Penny back when I was an itty bitty ball player. And the Bucks fucked any chance they had of doing anything when they started basically GIVING away all of their players. Bunch of idiots. And I've met Herb Kohl. He is a lot smarter than a lot of other owners.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
kohl is so cheap he needs to either sell the bucks or step down and let someone else run them.

Rell

Reaction score
25 Points, 17 Rebounds...Bogut sure shut down Bynum :laugh:

and the final score is mis-leading. The Lakers only won by 5 but if you watched the game, its obvious the Bucks were no match down the stretch. I applaud their effort though, they wouldn't go away.

and Kaedon, our fighting is worthless seeing as we're pretty nice to each other during our shoutbox encounters.

*extends hand*

Wa'da'ya say 'ol buddy 'ol pal?

Edit: uh oh, looks like Bynum will be receiving a one game suspension.

Soulpower

What? I didn't hear Bynum say anything that was out of place >_>

And poor fans. I really wanted them to get their free tacos.

Rell

Reaction score
haha I hope the league lets it go. As a Lakers fan, I know profanity in interviews lead to one game suspensions (Hello Shaq) but its obvious he didn't do it on purpose.

"Kobe is Kobe, Fish is playing well, L.O. is gettin all the fuckin Oops...all the rebounds" :roflmao:

reminds me of Shaq

[yt]ujl9rx-RURo[/yt]

he got two games, one for each profound word.

Soulpower

Well, if they were to suspend Bynum, now would be the time to do it. The Lakers next two games are against Memphis and Seattle, games that can probably win withut Bynum.