Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

The only reason why Isiah Thomas is not sacked is because of the compensation package they have to pay him.

Soulpower

Spurs beat Portland, but Duncan suffered a bruised knee and a sprained ankle. No word on how long he's out for. Detroit is ahead by 14 against the Nets and in a couple of hours we get the game of the night.... Lakers vs Magic.

phantomgerald

Magic are really better this season. Who would have thought that they would be the underdogs this year. And Boston are scary, maybe they'll go all the way.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Sucks for the spurs that duncan is hurt if its for a while that will hurt them pretty bad.

circle

Reaction score
I don't think Duncan will miss anytime if any...

Oh well...

Whats up with chicago...I thought they would break out of their funk by now.

Looks like the Cavs will match the Bobcats offer sheet for Varejo.

PeepShow

How bout them Bulls!!! They beat SP's beloved Pistons tonight! Word......

:D

circle

Reaction score
I saw the game....it was boring until da bulls kicked into overdrive and scored in bunches.

Whats up with the Mavs they are so up and down this year.

PeepShow

^LOL, yeah, they could so use Steve Nash right now >_>

How many of you think that the Celtics could beat the Bulls record of 72-10? They are 16-2 right now.

circle

Reaction score
I think they'll get 69 wins. They are overusing KG, Truth, and Ray Ray right now.

PeepShow

lol, Im guessing Pierce is Truth? LOL, since when is he called that?

Wordlife

lol yeah, but as of now, our good ol' Bulls are losing 69-61 to the Celtics... but I feel a comeback for my bullies (and peeps bulls too)

NYKings

Reaction score
Anybody think Kidd to Houston could make the Rockets a contender??

circle

Reaction score
Pierce being called truth was from Dime Magazine. I think...I used to read it quite a bit, but I don't know if they are in publication.

I think Kidd to Houston will make them contenders for the NBA title as long as McGrady, Yao, Battier (any of the 3) are not included in the deal. I really don't know what pieces Houston has that the Nets would want.

Nets need to rebuild unless Sean Williams grows up in a hurry. They also know they can't get equal value for Kidd with his age. They should be looking for an expiring contract and a couple of young players.