Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Official NBA 07/08 Season Thread

Discuss anything regarding the 06/07 season here.

The standings so far.

East
Detroit
Cleveland
Washignton
Toronto
Chicago
Miami
Indiana
New York
New Jersey
Orlando
Atlanta
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
Charlotte
Boston

West
Dallas
Phoenix
San Antonio
Utah
Houston
L.A. Lakers
Denver
L.A. Clippers
Golden State
New Orleans
Sacramento
Minnesota
Portland
Seattle
Memphis

circle

Reaction score
As good as Dallas is I still don't see them winning it all yet.

Denver is disappointing. Houston is a sleeper b/c they can't stay healthy

In the east its wide open right now. Any of those teams can make a run if Dwade doesn't come back

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Even though the Mavs snapped their win streak last night, look for them to pull another short winning streak towards the end of the season. But they won't match the record of the 95 Bulls.

circle

Reaction score
I don't think they can break chicago's record season, but they can get to 69 wins...possibly

Wrestling Station

Dallas are winning coz of Novotsky!! he's the man dudes :)
They will get a +75 rather than 69 imo.

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Westside Showdown​

nbagnash195cb6.jpg
vs​
nbagnowitzki195yv6.jpg

Its a battle of the West's two best teams tonight. Will the Mavs lose a second straight? Or will the Suns be no match for the Mavs?

Should be a good game. Im going against the odds...im picking the Suns in this game.

Soulpower

The Suns can't beat the Mavs, and you know Dallas is going to be pissed after to losing to Golden State by a ton... I'm pretty sure Phoenis is going to get best Dallas has to offer.

phantomgerald

its halftime and phoenix is leading. i say they hold on to that lead and hand dallas their second loss

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Phoenix is currently winning in 2nd OT..im still holding to my word. The game has been great so far.

Soulpower

Phoenix wins and my opinion, Nash erased any doubt as to who deserves the MVP award. Unlike Dirk, Nash stepped up when it mattered the most and executed the pick and roll to perfection basically all of the game.... Credit also has to go to Amare, the man made 14 out of 15 shots or something like that and was just unstoppable... Definitely one of if not the best game of the season.

And I've got to get this in.... Detroit beat Portland tonight.. Go Pistons.

M.V.P.

Reaction score
The game was probably the best game of the season. After that match-up, I'd say Nash has the upper edge on Dirk in the MVP race. Both him and Amare played amazing.

circle

Reaction score
The only reason why I think Nowitski will win is b/c he has played just about every game. Where as Nash has missed time this year due to his shoulder. Yes the suns won yesterday, but I think the voters are still looking at Dirk unless Nash and the suns go on a huge winning streak.

Another player I think that could be a sleeper is Chauncey Billups for the Pistons b/c he has been mr. big shot, and has kept the team in the elite status...along with Cwebb for playing inspiring bball when he finally came back to D-Town!

phantomgerald

e 3 players u named all have a strong team playin around them and that makes them better. i say lebron james should be in witha shout