Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
they won but, lakers still got this series, his shots didnt go in most of the time but they will in game two,

Also it was in boston so it makes a big diffrence. I think the team than wins one away from home wins the series.

darren1455

Reaction score
I hate the fact that the Lakers and Celtics are battling at the Finals, but i want the Lakers to win, they are gonna prove that it's not all O'Neal that caused them to be Back to Back to Back Champions

Enigma22

Reaction score
who said it was all oneal? it was more kobe then him by a lot but they still couldnt have won without both him and kobe...

Soulpower

Sam Cassell: I have to go now, my planet needs me

[Note: Sam died on the way back to his home planet]

Poochie'd >_>

Soulpower

I just wanted to post something to bump the thread :)

Game 2 tomorrow. Come on, Lakers! Take game 2, and make sure that the Celtics don't play a game in Boston until next season.

exC.On

Reaction score
im pretty sure lakers are going to win..only if their, including Kobes, shots go in. then after that 3 games at lakers..wow just seem hard for the lakers to lose this series but its possible.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
So Rell, what about that come back?

:rofl1:

3-1, Boston is bringing it home!

Qwake

hahaha! << that is me e-laughing in the face of rell and laughing at the lakers.

I was on MSN with rell and he was so confident about the lakers winning coz they were up at half time and they lost LOL. one more Celtics, come on!

Enigma22

Reaction score
im still hopin the lakers will win although they probably wont... they needed to win game 4 and they just choked...

Soulpower

The Indiana Pacers have agreed in principle to send six-time All-Star Jermaine O'Neal to the Toronto Raptors for point guard T.J. Ford and the 17th pick in Thursday's NBA draft, a league executive said Wednesday. Toronto also will send Rasho Nesterovic and another role player to match up with O'Neal's salary. O'Neal is owed $44 million over the next two seasons. The Pacers would then hold the 11th and 17th picks in the draft.

The Hornets have agreed to send their first-round draft pick, the 27th overall, to the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for cash that could help New Orleans add a key free agent to a rising young squad. As of Wednesday, the Hornets did not have a second-round choice in the draft. It was traded to Houston last season as part of a deal that sent Bobby Jackson to the Rockets in exchange for Bonzi Wells and Mike James. Houston later dealt that pick, the 56th overall, to Seattle.

phantomgerald

I think that deal just doesn't make sense for both teams. Toronto are constantly almost there, but never there, and I don't think Jermaine o'neal will help them much with Bosh there. And the pacers have always been wheeling dealing for the past five years and they're still nowhere.