Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Damn Baron signed that quick! I thought the Lakers were gonna sign him since he and Kobe are good friends. Lakers don't need Ron Artest when Andrew Bynum is coming back next year. And Lamar Odom needs to grow some balls and stop trying to be cute in the paint for next year.
Well I can't imagine what Rell's family is gonna be like when the Lakers and Clippers face each other at the crib.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I think that deal just doesn't make sense for both teams. Toronto are constantly almost there, but never there, and I don't think Jermaine o'neal will help them much with Bosh there. And the pacers have always been wheeling dealing for the past five years and they're still nowhere.

With Bosh, O'Neal and Bargnani in the front then we may actually have a chance. Bad trade or not, we still get 20 million. If O'Neal does decent we got 20 mill to shop, if O'Neal does bad we still get 20 mill. Plus Calderon just reached an agreement to stay.

Soulpower

Anotha ez neva slezy sippin on sum lemon peazy win.. For the Sexadelphia 76ers.

According to the LA Times, Brand is going to Philly. The deal is rumored to be for 5 years, and its around the 80 million dollar mark.

Also, LOL CLIPPERS!

Hometown Kid

Seatlle is heading to Oklahoma...how gay! I gotta find a new team now...fuck...

Soulpower

Some contract news according to RealGM.com

Lakers forward Ronny Turiaf has agreed to a four-year, $17 million offer from the Warriors, according to The Press-Enterprise.

Turiaf is a restricted free agent, which means that the Lakers will have seven days to match the offer.

Agent Mark Bartelstein wouldn't confirm or deny the rumors.

With Elton Brand reportedly headed to Philadelphia, the Warriors have swooped in and agreed to a deal with Corey Maggette, according to ESPN.com.

The contract is rumored to be a multiyear offer at with a starting salary above the mid-level exception, which is expected to approach $6 million.

A number of teams where interested in Maggette's services this summer.

Soulpower

I should add... Things are looking bad for the Pistons. Everyone in the East seems to be improving.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose will sit out the remainder of the NBA's Orlando Summer League, according to reports on Friday.

Rose, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2008 NBA draft, sat out a second consecutive summer league game on Thursday because of nagging tendinitis in his right knee. Rose will not play in Friday's finale.

Rose will likely undergo an MRI on the knee when he returns to Chicago this weekend.

Rose made his professional debut on Monday against the second overall pick, Miami's Michael Beasley, in a highly-anticipated battle. Beasley won the match-up, scoring 28 points and grabbing nine rebounds in 23 minutes, lifting Miami past Chicago 94-70. Rose struggled with a 10-point, 5-turnover game.

Rose played better on Tuesday with nine points, seven assists and three steals, but aggravated the existing soreness in his knee. In two summer league games, Rose shot just 5-of-17 and had eight turnovers to go with his 11 assists.

Friday's finale would have pit Rose against Russell Westbrook, the No. 4 pick in the draft, in another anticipated matchup as Chicago takes on Oklahoma City. Westbrook guarded Rose the majority of their Final Four matchup in March, in which Rose's Memphis team defeated Westbrook's UCLA squad to advance to the national championship.

In other rookie news, O.J. Mayo, the third overall pick, will make his NBA debut Friday as his Memphis Grizzlies take on the New Orleans Hornets in the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas. Los Angeles Clippers guard Eric Gordon, the No. 7 pick, also makes his debut in the Vegas summer league, facing off against the Dallas Mavericks.

lol they started the summer league pretty early this year. he'll probably return soon though.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I should add... Things are looking bad for the Pistons. Everyone in the East seems to be improving.

That is true. However I just heard on Around the Horn that the Pistons are looking into getting Tracy McGrady, very interesting to say the least. Not sure where that'd put the Pistons, probably depends on who they gave up to get him. Might give him a great oppurtunity to get his first playoff victory though. I feel bad for him and his lack of success in the playoffs so for his sake I hope this happens. Also I have no problem with the Pistons so them getting better would be fine with me.

phantomgerald

Pistons and Mcgrady just doesn't sound good to me. They have Billups/Hamiliton and Prince which makes the backcourt quite safe. I think the Pistons need an underrated big man. Somebody like Kristic maybe?

Qwake

^ your beloved Motor City Machine Guns are from Detroit like the Pistons :p

Soulpower

The Los Angeles Clippers today acquired forward Marcus Camby from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for a future second round draft pick. The NBA Defensive Player of the Year in 2006-07, Camby comes to the Clippers with a reputation as one of the top defenders in the league. A 12-year veteran, Camby led the NBA in blocked shots last year (3.61) for the third straight season, becoming only the second player in NBA history to lead the league in three consecutive seasons.

Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson has signed a multi-year contract with the team, Cavaliers General Manager Danny Ferry announced today. Per team and league policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The Camby deal is a bit surprising, but the Nuggets will save something like 40 million dollars in the next two season without Marcus. That's probably why they traded him for only a 2nd round pick. Gibson staying with Cleveland isn't much of a surprise, there weren't a bunch of teams going after him.

Also, the Suns are interested in Shaun Livingston who's now a Free Agent. Of course, that would be a risky move since Shaun is coming back from a major knee surgery.

Enigma22

Reaction score
camby should help a lot to fill the hole they lost when brand left. hes not as good offensively as brand but hes better defensively...

and there werent a lot of teams going after gibson because the cavs were gonna match anything that any teams offered him. otherwise i think he would have got a lot of offers...