Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Barry is clearly fouled (An elbow to the F'n head) and there's no call. By the way, who was the ref that DIDN"T make the call? The same one that was suspended last season for giving an undeserved technical to Tim Duncan of the... SAN ANTONIO SPURS!

I want LA to win the series, but that's just BULLSHIT!!

Edit: And let me add this... The refs were TERRIBLE in general! Parker's last bucket was arguably NOT a goaltend, but he WAS fouled and that should have been the correct call. Ginobili had a foot on the line and it was counted as a three, and of course, there was the last play I already mentioned.

This was just a terrible officiated game and the league should really look into the refs in the off-season because a lot of these refs clearly have their own agendas.

exC.On

Reaction score
yeah they were bad im not sure but before the foul they called a shot clock volition on the lakers when it his the tip of the rim. Barry should of gotten the call but he did stop for a sec and refocus on the shot if he just threw it right when he got fouled he MIGHT of gotten a better chance, if kobe had the same play at LA i bet they would of called a foul, but o well i was rooting for lakers anyway.

Soulpower

The Sex Angeles Greatkers are headed back to the NBA Finals!

Also... Ira Newble was in Cleveland last season and they went to the Finals. Ira Newble is with the Lakers and THEY"RE headed to the Finals. Coincidence? I think not!

exC.On

Reaction score
The Sex Angeles Greatkers are headed back to the NBA Finals!

Also... Ira Newble was in Cleveland last season and they went to the Finals. Ira Newble is with the Lakers and THEY"RE headed to the Finals. Coincidence? I think not!

lmao, yeah that might be it, but that was a good game, now for the east to close there game.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really don't see the Pistons coming back, I don't think the non-big Piston fan would want to see them win. Lakers/Celtics should be EPIC, thank God we didn't get Spurs/Pistons again.

Qwake

^ :shocking:

thats what I was wanting lol, I like Pistons and HATE the lakers!

But I supose that would be a good finl too...

Rell

Reaction score
I'd say Lakers win in the WCF easily, I mean they've only lost two games the entire playoffs, which were to a team with the best home record in decades. I know people hate the lakers, but damn, they're playing great ball at the moment. Its funny how the standards change every time la accomplishes something.

The Lakers will be an 8th place team

Lakers started 8-8 and never looked back

They're playing good now, but they will fall off soon

Lakers continue to win

OK, they're a good team, but they will lose in the first round because of their defense

Sweeps Denver

They beat denver, but they wont beat Utah

Wins series 4-2

OK, They wont beat the defending champs in the WCF

....TBD

*checks "OK, They wont beat the defending champs in the WCF" off the list*

*adds "The refs bailed LA out, but they're definitely not winning the NBA title" to the list*

*waits patiently*

btw, Tony Parker = Rocky Romero

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
yup.
next game is in detroit.
rip hamilton has an injured elbow.
can the pistons win without him?
That's if Rodney Stuckey & the bench
crew can step I'm sure SP's praying in his Pistons pajamas for them to beat the Celtics.

exC.On

Reaction score
Lakers vs. Boston

one year ago Kobe wanted to Leave the lakers, but didnt get the trade, and now hes team is going to the Finals,

Last Season Celtics had one of the worst records, but is going into the finals.

Cant wait to watch should be a good series

Hometown Kid

The ghost of Ray Allen plays for Boston...I like the Lakers in 6