Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Rodney Stuckey is a beast, always has been.

If La doesn't beat SA, I'll be sad, but if LA beats SA, and loses to Detroit again, I'll be truly devastated. Seriously, it would take me months to get over it.

Soulpower

LA just CRUSHED the Spurs last night... Might as well pencil them in the Finals already.

The Rated R CMStar

Just a rumor I read, Cleveland would look to trade Varejao, Ilgauskas and Draft Pick 19 for...Jermaine O'neal.

Also, apparently Chicago will be going with Derrick Rose instead of Beasley, and therefore Miami would go for OJ Mayo

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Just a rumor I read, Cleveland would look to trade Varejao, Ilgauskas and Draft Pick 19 for...Jermaine O'neal.

for jermaine o'neal?!??
i would keep both varejao and illgauskas.
those are 2 main rebounders.
and i think jermain o'neal was that guy that started that fight in detroit a few years back lol

Rell

Reaction score
Wow, Jermain has been garbage for the last 3 years, but who knows, he may be just doing this because he wants out of Indiana.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
SAR, that was Ron Artest who started the brawl..even though I still blame the fan for throwing a drink at him.

circle

Reaction score
I would love for Jermaine O'Neal to be in Cleveland, but he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Enigma22

Reaction score
fuck jermaine oneal... cavs probably wouldnt do that because their main need is a point guard unless they are going to just have delante west take over there for good then they need a shooting guard...

circle

Reaction score
Thats why they need b-diddy to opt out of his contract from golden state and come to the east let's say Cleveland

Hometown Kid

When will you people learn that a series is never over until both teams get their shot at home?

exC.On

Reaction score
lakers will be ready at game 4, im not saying that there going to win but there not going to lose as much.

Soulpower

Note to everyone laughing at Rell and The Lakers...They're still up 2-1 in the series.

Now... Detroit NEEDS to win tonight's game. None of this waiting until the 4th quarter to turn it on bullshit, just flat-out PLAY from the start. Flip, I beg you, USE YOUR BENCH! Both Stuckey and Maxiell have been effective, and someone like Jarvis Hayes could help with some perimeter shooting AND he can give the starters some rest.

You've trusted your bench all season long... DO IT NOW!

Enigma22

Reaction score
detroit needs billips to play well for them to win tonight...

and i think the lakers will bounce back and win game 4. why are u laughing at rell? did anyone actually think the lakers would sweep the spurs? lakers will probably win in 5 or 6... i'll be surprised if it goes to 7 games...