Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Lakers Vs Spurs: Spurs in 7

Celtics Vs Pistons: Pistons in 6

final - Pistons Vs Spurs: Pistons in 7

:)

exC.On

Reaction score
cavs lose celtics advance, im pretty sure pistons got them, well now im heading to the west for my team to win.

Rell

Reaction score
haha GRAND OPENING...GRAND CLOSING

Better luck next year Bron...

Enigma, when Bron signs with the Brooklyn Nets in a few years, will you stay loyal to Cleveland, or will you jump ship with Bron?

It sucks to be in that position, I mean Kobe was almost a Bull earlier this year. I would've stayed a Lakers fan regardless, once a player leaves LA, screw them. That goes for Horry, Shaq, Fisher (until he came back) and anyone else who parts ways.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i'll stay with cleveland definitely... i really hope he stays with cleveland tho... we need to spend some money and pick up someone pretty good to help james out so he doesnt want to leave...

Enigma22

Reaction score
he likes new york and the knicks tho so thats why he might leave... but he grew up here and shit so i hope he doesnt leave...

Rell

Reaction score
He also has a close relationship with Jay-Z, who happens to be the Owner of the soon to be Brooklyn Nets.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ric flair was at the spurs-hornets game

Enigma22

Reaction score
Manu Ginobili was on fire... hes the reason they won... i still hate them so bad lol... im not a fan or the hornets or paul anyways and the lakers will beat the spurs so it doesnt really make a difference to me...

Soulpower

Tonight, the only series that matters... BEGINS!!

BOSTON-DETROIT!!! Its a shame that lil old Detroit has no shot to beat those GREAT, DARE I SAY, LEGENDARY CELTICS!!

Soulpower

^^^ Nah! Boston wins in 3 games. That how much better Boston is than Detroit.