Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
haha I was screaming at my TV in disbelief

WC Finals :king:

exC.On

Reaction score
^ first time in 4 years? i think thats what he said, if there facing the spurs id think itd be tough for them.

The Rated R CMStar

Korver got scared I believe, he should had taken that shot instead of Okur.

Still, Lakers advance, hell yeah

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Whatever, they'll lose to either the Spurs or NO in the WC Finals.

The Rated R CMStar

You know they won't.

Spurs drail outside their home, they have had it hard in NO, and I think it will get tougher in the good ol' Staples Center. New Orleans, well, Spurs showed that with David West controlled Orleans loses something, and Gasol can take care of him, if not, Odom.

I do admit that Chris Paul will fuck up Fisher pretty badly.

Enigma22

Reaction score
that game got a lot closer then i thought it would... i think the lakers will beat whoever win the hornets-spurs series...

Soulpower

lakers are way too good for the hornets or spurs
i say they win the nba finals easily

The Detroit Pistons beg to differ

Also, this pic made me lol for some reason. Its like a reverse headbutt.

080516gameday_545.jpg

Soulpower

Yes. Detroit is now playing like... DETROIT. Billups is healthy, Stuckey should be more confident now which will help the bench, Prince is having the best postseason run of his career, and Hamilton found the scoring touch in his last couple of games.

Considering that they beat Orlando twice WITHOUT Chauncey (With one of the wins coming on the road) and that they'll have a couple of extra days off. I see no reason to believe that the Pistons won't win the East.

Personally, I'm hoping for an 04 rematch in the finals between Detroit and LA... I have my reasons for wanting to see that >_>

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya detroit can beat the celtics or the cavs but the cavs beat them the last year in the playoffs in the eastern conference finals and i think they can do it again... i think that both the celtics and the cavs match up well with the pistons so it will be a good series... i predict that the pistons will beat the celtics if they play them but the cavs will beat the pistons again if they beat the celtics tomorrow... detroit is definitely a better team then the celtics imo but i think the cavs match up good with the pistons and lebron will dominate like he did last year against them...

this video says it all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Px-jPm_TU

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm predicting...

WC Finals: Lakers vs. Spurs - Spurs win in 6.

Cavs win game 7 in Boston and lose to Detroit in 5.

NBA Finals: Spurs vs. Pistons - Pistons win in 6 ( I dislike SA on so many levels)

:y:

Rell

Reaction score
I'd say Lakers win in the WCF easily, I mean they've only lost two games the entire playoffs, which were to a team with the best home record in decades. I know people hate the lakers, but damn, they're playing great ball at the moment. Its funny how the standards change every time la accomplishes something.

The Lakers will be an 8th place team

Lakers started 8-8 and never looked back

They're playing good now, but they will fall off soon

Lakers continue to win

OK, they're a good team, but they will lose in the first round because of their defense

Sweeps Denver

They beat denver, but they wont beat Utah

Wins series 4-2

OK, They wont beat the defending champs in the WCF

....TBD

What will happen if they win the championship? People will probably blame the referees or something :smh

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol well thats why im rooting for the lakers after the cavs...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
It pains me to say this but I'm a Cavs fan, I'm hoping they make it to the EC finals but it's unlikely (since Boston is God at home)