SPOILER OF ALL SPOILERS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Drew McIntyre's theme sounds exactly like all this new rock out there like Theory of a Deadman or Breaking Benjamin. Maybe a little Godsmack mixed in there too. No offense if you like those bands, or McIntyre's theme for that matter. I just find it too slow and really awkward to have as a wrestler's entrance. Plus he is trying to steal Orton's walk.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
It's an insult to Swagger's theme to be compared to Drew's

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Ohhh, I thought you like Drew's theme. I remember alot of people on IWF loved McIntyre's theme

J...

Reaction score
Drew McIntyre's theme sounds exactly like all this new rock out there like Theory of a Deadman or Breaking Benjamin. Maybe a little Godsmack mixed in there too. No offense if you like those bands, or McIntyre's theme for that matter. I just find it too slow and really awkward to have as a wrestler's entrance. Plus he is trying to steal Orton's walk.

It sounds almost exactly like Seether.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
He came to RAW and barely gets a reaction (look at the shows, he gets small pops)

:lmao He gets like 5 times more of a reaction that Swagger gets.

And last time I checked, hardly anyone gets a reaction. I mean you get more atmosphere at a graveyard than at some of the arenas now days. Only guys that get huge pops anymore are Orton, Cena, Taker, HHH, and sometimes Mysterio. Maybe if they would do something with Christian to make the kids care, they would. But his pops are just fucking fine for what he's been doing.

Double J

Reaction score
Swagger's theme > McIntyre's theme.

Actually I agree with XBA, not sure why but I really like McIntye's entrance overall (the start, video, music). Just something different besides the ussualy intro/rock music.

I really didn't like Swagger's music at first, I kinda like it now but not sure it fits Swagger and his "All-American American" gimmick.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I really didn't like Swagger's music at first, I kinda like it now but not sure it fits Swagger and his "All-American American" gimmick.

Yeah, I don't really think AMERICA when I hear Rage Against the Machine, or something that sounds like it lol

Double J

Reaction score
McIntyre's theme is fucking badass.

I remember when Swagger debuted and he had Jamie Noble's old theme. >_>

Hasn't a majority of the WWE guys had Jamie Noble's theme at some point?

Yeah, I don't really think AMERICA when I hear Rage Against the Machine, or something that sounds like it lol

Exactly and (going off what most foreigners think of America) it's kind of funny that a wrestler with an 'all-American gimmick' would have a song that repeats "Drop down on your knees".

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This is seriously the funniest thing I've read all month. I mean him getting the briefcase was odd enough, but this? Jesus fuck. I mean seriously, can you just imagine if this would have been Christian w/ MITB? The best fucking scenario EVER. Edge could have speared Jericho then Christian comes out, high fives Edge and wins the title. After the 3 way at the PPV, Edge turns on Christian and goes back to his heel tactics. Oh my fucking god...

No way. Face Edge sucks but I'd rather Christian have been the heel. He starts gettting cocky saying that he beat Jericho all by him self, something Edge couldn't do. Edge gets offended, blah blah blah.... there's your feud.

Still amazes me that a guy that couldn't beat Santino is now the World Champ.

btman

Reaction score
Hasn't a majority of the WWE guys had Jamie Noble's theme at some point?

Exactly and (going off what most foreigners think of America) it's kind of funny that a wrestler with an 'all-American gimmick' would have a song that repeats "Drop down on your knees".

At least its a good rock theme and people know its Swagger when it plays, it is unique compared to some current themes. They could go Americanarana on his ass and give him some gay anthem theme or something, but really he's a young cocky mo-fucka and now he's world champ. Age Against The Machine (not a typo), does a great theme for him.

...god...

Reaction score
This is seriously the funniest thing I've read all month. I mean him getting the briefcase was odd enough, but this? Jesus fuck. I mean seriously, can you just imagine if this would have been Christian w/ MITB? The best fucking scenario EVER. Edge could have speared Jericho then Christian comes out, high fives Edge and wins the title. After the 3 way at the PPV, Edge turns on Christian and goes back to his heel tactics. Oh my fucking god...
Sad, isn't it?

The only cool thing about Swagger is his theme, been saying that forever now. And no, his is better than Drew's, since it actually fits him. Drew's Jamie Noble theme fit him 5x better. But the song itself is bad ass, yeah.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
No way. Face Edge sucks but I'd rather Christian have been the heel. He starts gettting cocky saying that he beat Jericho all by him self, something Edge couldn't do. Edge gets offended, blah blah blah.... there's your feud.

Still amazes me that a guy that couldn't beat Santino is now the World Champ.

Meh, already seen heel Christian vs. face Edge before. Rather see it the other way around. Still wouldn't be against what you said, don't get me wrong. Anything involving those 3 would be orgasmic however it was played out.