SPOILER OF ALL SPOILERS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Fuck. I never should have looked at this thread. Looks like he's getting a huge start on SD after he jobbed on RAW for half a year.

Klide

Reaction score
Not surprise that he cashed it in so early since there is A MITB PPV this summer but why Jericho? I mean im pulling for swagger but It be much better to Cash it on Cena.
EDIT: Well it be better to See a Jericho-Swagger-Edge and possible Christian angle than an Batista-Cena-Swagger one.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I honestly am split on this.

It's good to see the WWE pull another suprise out. I love Jack Swagger and everything but up untill Wrestlemania we was jobbing and stuck in pointless feuds with guys like Santino and Bourne.

Next thing you know he is taking 5 minutes getting the MitB briefcase and 2 days later cashing it in. The WWE really missed out on several feuds they could have over the next few months building Swagger up as a credible challenge to either Cena or Jericho.

I would have much rather him Cash in on Cena mainly because I have wanted to see a Cena/Swagger feud for quite some time. Swagger now has the ball in his court. I am anxious to see where his reign goes and how long will it last. Will it be a legit reign or is he doing what every other MitB winner does and that is simply just carry the belt for a few weeks before being beaten by a guy like Edge, or even take it a few more months and The Undertaker.

One last thing, why the fuck was it Jericho?? Hasn't the man proven that he deserves a long reign?

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Is Swagger even over? I haven't really ever watched this guy so I'm not really sure. Because if he's not its just WWE's lame way of trying to get someone over, so they just throw him the World Championship.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If Jericho really is hurt than this makes some sense. They had to get someone to win the belt anyways and it would be lame to have him face Edge again and I guess the MITB cashing in was the quickest way to go about it. Maybe they did have some things in store for Swagger to carry it out longer than this but with Jericho getting hurt, they needed someone to take over the belt so they chose Swagger instead of having another fight with Edge. They obviously couldn't get Jericho into another feud so their only choices were a rematch with Edge or a quick MITB cash in.

If he's not really hurt, ignore this post <.<

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
So Swagger is the transitional champ?

I was hoping for John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho though :(

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
This is seriously the funniest thing I've read all month. I mean him getting the briefcase was odd enough, but this? Jesus fuck. I mean seriously, can you just imagine if this would have been Christian w/ MITB? The best fucking scenario EVER. Edge could have speared Jericho then Christian comes out, high fives Edge and wins the title. After the 3 way at the PPV, Edge turns on Christian and goes back to his heel tactics. Oh my fucking god...

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I officially hate the latest 5 posts function. This would have been so awesome to see without knowing it was going to happen.

I sort of thought of that after I went to bed last night. I was like OH SHIT just because I put spoiler in the title the last 5 posts still show up on the main page.

I am pissed I read this too, I would have loved to be surprised by this. Wish SD was live or this happened on Raw