SPOILER OF ALL SPOILERS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So... is it safe to say that Swagger will only be champ til the ppv? Jericho and Edge have a match for #1 contender. This was a dumb move. Swagger couldn't even beat Santino and now he's World champ. Plus Jericho has yet another small title reign. :smh A little building up would have been nice.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
HELLL YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

But now I wish Edge would have won at WM.

Think about it though. Batista and Cena looks to go on and Swagger didn't fit in in that equation. Now he's on SD, and champ, he could feud with oh idk...John Fucking Morrison.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Edit:Damn that 5 latest post thing is a bummer, but idk whos home on friday nights to watch the shit anyway, I always read the spoilers.

This is awesome!!! This is awesome!!!!

But really it is. Putting the belt on Swagger is the most productive thing I can remember WWE doing for a while now. Ive always seen something in Jack and just recently ive been thinking about how good of a main guy he could be one dayy. Hehas the ablility of putting on some classic matches because the guy is legit a former all american in actual wrestling and thats a feat which is much harder to accomplish than winning any WWE Title. So the guy has some serious skills.

Also, alot of people talk negatively about his lisp and mic skills but they are just fine imo. If anything the lisp is gonna help him draw some serious heat.

My fingers are crossed that this isnt a 2 week title reign just to slap the belt back on Edge. The WWE really needs to begin focusing on the future and they have a big star in the making in Swagger, lets hope they dont drop the ball on this one.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Rumor has it that Jericho actually is out for awhile due to injury. So Edge will probably be fueding with Swagger now I'm guessing. Apparently Jericho is more banged up after that Spear at Mania then originally thought.

anyways, enjoy before the wwe pulls it

[yt]Mw2wLjJbUso[/yt]

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol. How ironic is it that his whole "beef" with Edge was because of his injuries, yet now Jericho gets injured. That is if he really is.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah I havent read anything about Jericho being injured but if its true then that explains alot, and it also will mean that they are gonna try to establish Swagger to fill the void (although no one could replace jericho).

That video is some good shit thanks TG, Swagger and that belt look perfect together.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Damn I read he was just selling that injury.

lol. How ironic is it that his whole "beef" with Edge was because of his injuries, yet now Jericho gets injured. That is if he really is.

Yeah I havent read anything about Jericho being injured but if its true then that explains alot, and it also will mean that they are gonna try to establish Swagger to fill the void (although no one could replace jericho).

That video is some good shit thanks TG, Swagger and that belt look perfect together.

As stated, only a rumor. It could just be a sell. Either way its still ironic that the fued included Jericho bragging about never getting injured. Even if it is just a Sell, perhaps Jericho is taking a break. Who knows.

LKP

Reaction score
I got woken up via text this morning telling me this. The one time i didn't read the damn smackdown spoilers and this happens.
Good for Jack swagger, wwe has the ball with him now run with it. I like to see this its something different.

Axis

Reaction score
This is kinda bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I love Swagger, and I'm glad that he got the MITB, but they had a really great opportunity to have him tease about cashing it in, potentially on both shows. From that, he could have sparked several non-title feuds in order to build him up to cashing it in successfully. Let's not forget that a month ago he was nothing but a jobber.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah Axis that's exactly what I was thinking. They could've had him had another fluke cash in and then had him make his way up the roster before finally cashing it in and solidifing his spot on the main event. Now he's just gonna have to start from the top and we all know there's only one direction you can go from there.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well.. I guess this is good consdering Swagger is the only wrestler in WWE that I actually hate. So now I have a world champion I can boo. Sucks though if Y2J is injured though.

...god...

Reaction score
This is kinda bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I love Swagger, and I'm glad that he got the MITB, but they had a really great opportunity to have him tease about cashing it in, potentially on both shows. From that, he could have sparked several non-title feuds in order to build him up to cashing it in successfully. Let's not forget that a month ago he was nothing but a jobber.
THANK YOU. Exactly what I've been saying. This shit is just Blue, he went from doing NOTHING for a whole year except feuding with SANTINO and Evan Bourne to beating Chris Jericho? How people are praising this decision, and probably turn around and bash TNA's booking, is beyond me and completely asinine. Fucking hypocrites.

Reaction score
As previously reported, Jack Swagger cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase at Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings to capture the World Heavyweight championship. Jericho had just brawled with Edge in the opening segment of the show and it was revealed that Jericho's ribs were injured and still taped up from wrestlemania. Swagger's music hit and he powerbombed Jericho for a quick win.

WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin posted a message on Twitter responding to a fan who asked him about Swagger's World Heavyweight title win.

Austin sees potential in Jack Swagger, but questions if he's got the experience to justify being a World Heavyweight champion. Austin wrote: "sounds too soon to me. the kid does have a bright future though."