SPOILER OF ALL SPOILERS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
By the way guys, if you don't like the last 5 post thing, you can click the arrow on the right. I did that so I never see the last five posts, for those who didn't know.

:)

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
How the hell can you loose interest in Christian?

It's pretty easy to when the company he wrestles for misuses him so much. Now he's busy putting the crowd to sleep in 3 minute comedy lumberjack matches against jobbers like Teddy, just to start Ted's angle! Christian in WWE is worthless.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
He hasn't appealed to me since mid 2009 tbh. Way overrated by the IWC. He came to RAW and barely gets a reaction (look at the shows, he gets small pops). I never saw him as a world title contender and I don't 2010 will be the year I do. His in ring skills (IMO) aren't great. Only thing from him that would get me interested is either another heel turn or a US title feud with Miz.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am still clueless as to how someone can go from Santino/Chris Masters level to World Heavyweight Champion in a week.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Same way a guy can go from feuding with Goldust and an unfinished feud with Benjamin plus "ending a jobber's" career to winning the WWE title (over Cena at that) lol

Double J

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to present to you your World Heavyweight Champion. Jack "WTF?" Swagger...

JackSwagger.png

And you think this guy is better than Christian? Really?.....Really really?

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The MITB case should never be cashed in on Smackdown. It just ruins the suprise.

On the topic of Swagger, I'm pretty sure that Edge will take the belt off him by the end of April.